2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

I wish. I love the course. If the lottery befriends me...

You going?

No, but I live nearby. :)

You're actually banned from Whistling Straits for driving a cart on the green, right?

You going?

You're actually banned from Whistling Straits for driving a cart on the green, right?

no... that was Augusta. My dad is still mad at me
  • Like 1

You going?

no... that was Augusta. My dad is still mad at me

:LOL:

Next up!

Damn, with it right in my backyard, I would love to check it out. I've asked a bunch of people, but none of my friends care enough to spend $100 to check it out.

Next up!

Damn, with it right in my backyard, I would love to check it out. I've asked a bunch of people, but none of my friends care enough to spend $100 to check it out.

Go by yourself?

I'd feel lame. Maybe my pop will want to go...

Watching Golf channel right now, they are showing people warming up.

I am no longer a fan of Tiger, but he still impresses me with that bouncing the ball on his club face thing he does.

Watching the marqee group now on PGA tour.com. Woods, Bradley and Kaymer. Tiger just bogeyed 14 as he three putted from long distance and is 1 over. First 3 holes he missed makeable birdie putts. Actually hitting it good but no score...

Just got home and turned it on... Did I miss much?

As I posted I watched the featured group this morning on the laptop till they finished around 2. I am not watching now but with probably put it back on around 6.... :)
  • Like 1

As I posted I watched the featured group this morning on the laptop till they finished around 2. I am not watching now but with probably put it back on around 6.... :)

ya I saw that... good that you got to see Tiger...

• Like 1

ya I saw that... good that you got to see Tiger...

He didn't score very well obviously but it was nice to see every shot from start to finish. He really didn't hit it that badly but couldn't make anything especially early. Oh well. There is always tomorrow. I was so glad to see Jason play so well. As long as he is at or near the top the weekend will be fun... :)
  • Like 1

I love this course.

The course is very cool for sure. Just enough of a balance of "easier" holes and really really challenging terrifying ones. It put the cow pasture they played the US Open on to shame to be honest. If they got Chambers Bay in this kind of shape I believe the challenge would be similar but Whistling Straits is a more beautiful course to look at for sure. The fact that Fox isn't doing the telecast certainly helps as well... :)
  • Like 1