Whistle stop trip to Toronto

frilly

I am coming to Toronto for the gig on the 19th June and have never been to Canada before. I am travelling from England as it has always been a 'bucket list' thing to see Rush in Toronto!!! Dug out my 1992 European Tour Roll The Bones T shirt especially complete with moth holes!!!

Gonna do a quick tour of the area so might catch up with some of you there. Look out for the moth holes!!!

• Like 2

I am coming to Toronto for the gig on the 19th June and have never been to Canada before. I am travelling from England as it has always been a 'bucket list' thing to see Rush in Toronto!!! Dug out my 1992 European Tour Roll The Bones T shirt especially complete with moth holes!!!

Gonna do a quick tour of the area so might catch up with some of you there. Look out for the moth holes!!!

I'll say it now frilly...welcome to Toronto. In some ways, you couldn't have picked a better weekend to visit our fair city. Festivals and all sorts of parties happening next weekend. I'm blessed to live right in downtown Toronto, so I'll be leaving work early on Friday to enjoy some cold refreshing beverages prior to the festivities. Enjoy the city and if you have any questions about the area, feel free to ask. Oh...and it might be a good time grab another t-shirt BTW!

Same thing with me (minus the t-shirt). My daughter and I are driving up from Georgia for the Friday show in YYZ then driving on to Montreal for the show on Sunday (on Father's Day no less). A visit to Niagara Falls and a stop in Akron for a few days after that to visit with family. I hope we run into you in YYZ!