Chicago, IL Periscope Thread - June 12th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Go Chicago! Can't wait for another glorious gig! I'll be with my brother, He Plays Bass, out hopping around Beer Bistro, Kaiser Tiger and Park Tavern, so if you see my shirt with his name on it, stop by and say hi!

I think most shows have been around 7:45. Chicago is central time zone, which would mean about an hour from now. Just a guess.

This place is filling up to the cheap seats. Good showing at Chicago so far.

Its not filling up here at the TRF. I think folks are finally growing tired of this periscope thing. I did after a couple nights myself but those who still enjoy this kind of thing, have at it and enjoy... :madra:

Its not filling up here at the TRF. I think folks are finally growing tired of this periscope thing. I did after a couple nights myself but those who still enjoy this kind of thing, have at it and enjoy... :madra:

If we could actually get a decent feed for longer than 2 minutes at a time. I think that's why people are tiring of it.

• Like 1

I have a friend who is going to be at the Detroit show and I think he picked up an external battery to try doing that show. We'll see. Edited by anthem74

Yeah. I got bored kinda fast. Only seen two half concerts (never seen a concert after second set). The video is just to bad and people turn it off all the time... Annoying!

So I rather just wait for the official video!

Yeah. I got bored kinda fast. Only seen two half concerts (never seen a concert after second set). The video is just to bad and people turn it off all the time... Annoying!

So I rather just wait for the official video!

Yep you can hardly see anything and the sound is terrible also. It was good at first just to get the setlists but beyond that I get nothing from it but don't begrudge anyone who does. Have fun folks... :cheers: Edited by Narps

With a good feed, Periscope is still awesome. The problem is that for the last 5 or 6 concerts the feeds have been shit.
  • Like 3

I think it's a combo of people getting tired of it, feeds being unreliable and already knowing the setlist and all the rotations. People going to the shows are probably less likely to periscope the show because a lot of us already know what's being played.

Edited by J2112YYZ

With a good feed, Periscope is still awesome. The problem is that for the last 5 or 6 concerts the feeds have been shit.

Sweet. Enjoy then... :cheers:

I won't be enjoying a damn thing because the feed will be shit :boohoo:

I won't be enjoying a damn thing because the feed will be shit :boohoo:

:( . Sorry man...