Brutal, glad its over

404-ed!!!

So I don't post, mostly lurk around but I wanted to share. With no Pittsburgh date, I had to pick a nearby show that was ideally on a weekend. So given the ticket availability, I decided on Detroit.

Been keeping an eye on tickets on Stubhub and ticker master for weeks to monitor price, location, # left, and all that good stuff. Seats were no longer available on ticket master, and half the stubhub total from a couple weeks ago were gone.

Saw a pair come up in row 2 of the upper bowl for $60. Considering ticketmaster had literal last row seats for almost 60 after fees, that seemed like a winner. Called my brother to see what he thought. Went to pull the trigger...couldn't use my credit card because it is in use on another stubhub account (the wife-y's). Logged into her account...tickets were gone.

I couldn't take the stress of this anymore, and bought basically identical tickets on Alex's side for $80. A bit more than i wanted, but I've been burned once or twice by waiting and waiting to get tickets for the right price. Thrilled and relieved to be officially going...pissed I just missed out on that 1st pair

Edited by 404-ed!!!