Merchandice prices?

sabresman31

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already but I was wonder what the prices are on r40 merchandice. I am definitely going to buy a shirt, am I looking at around $30 for it?

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already but I was wonder what the prices are on r40 merchandice. I am definitely going to buy a shirt, am I looking at around $30 for it?

They're more this time.

http://www.rushbackstage.com/

The prices are absurdly high in my humble opinion as a typical average payer of bills and supporter of family.
  • Like 6

The prices are absurdly high in my humble opinion as a typical average payer of bills and supporter of family.

I think so too. Paying $30 for a tour shirt was bad enough.

I just got my football jersey on Friday and I was a little disappointed. I much rather would have like a baseball jersey instead.the football jersey was not as high a quality as items in the past they are using a different company this year. they do have a bigger variety but I don't feel the quality is as good in justifying the higher prices.
  • Like 1

Just buy a cheap one outside no difference

no the ones outside in the parking lot are not the same quality they are a nice souvenirbut not the same qualityI will be the first person to admit I like buying parking lot shirts. Clockwork Angels tour in Anaheim they have a lot of parking lot shirts they also have long sleeve shirts for 20 bucks and it's one of my favorite shirts.

no the ones outside in the parking lot are not the same quality they are a nice souvenirbut not the same qualityI will be the first person to admit I like buying parking lot shirts. Clockwork Angels tour in Anaheim they have a lot of parking lot shirts they also have long sleeve shirts for 20 bucks and it's one of my favorite shirts.

I was at that show and everyone in my family got a shirt for $20 each. They're not official and they don't have all the tour dates on them but they're still nice. They hold up pretty nice and they are good quality.
  • Like 2

$50 for a t shirt. Sweet mother of God.

They have bills to pay too, you know. Baby girls to spoil (only child syndrome). Motorcycles to buy and keep up. Wine and baseball collections to buy more of. Whatever Alex spends a lot of money on. The things that the 1% have.

Alas, it's happening the same for for big names' official T-shirts at shows also here in Europe: in the last months I paid 25 GBP for The Who and 35€ for Fleetwood Mac.

30€ / 30$ should be the limit IMO (and bands would have a great income anyway)

Merchandise prices are simply (and for us, sadly) following ticket prices .

I've gone to hundreds of concerts in my life and gave up buying merchandise when I was 17.

Pretty much... I only allow myself ONE Rush shirt and ONE program as my weakness every tour. (and the Mrs. doesn't complain about that) If I brought a shirt from every concert I attend, I'd be up the creek without a paddle!

• Like 2

$30 isn't going to get you far...If money's tight, or you just refuse to overpay, wait for online markdown prices post tour.

I might give in and buy one item. :scared:

• Like 1

I was at that show and everyone in my family got a shirt for $20 each. They're not official and they don't have all the tour dates on them but they're still nice. They hold up pretty nice and they are good quality.

Yea dont wear mine to often so not a constant washing and drying I wait till after the concert and the 30 or 20 dollar shirt they tried to sell me early I tell them 15. bucks take it or leave it. They always take it

Yea the parking lot is the way to go. Got a $8 Judas Priest shirt from their last tour when they were selling for $35 in the arena. You can even see the equivalent of parking lot shirt sales at a lot of club shows now.
  • Like 1

Yea dont wear mine to often so not a constant washing and drying I wait till after the concert and the 30 or 20 dollar shirt they tried to sell me early I tell them 15. bucks take it or leave it. They always take it

Especially if the name of the town or venue is on it! Jam band t-shirts are famous for those things!

Blecchh. Bootleg lot shirts always suck. The logos wash away after one rinses, the quality is always poor...too heavy fabric or too weak.

Just not worth it.

That said, 50 for an official tee is excessive.

30, ok.

50, is high end

$50 for a t shirt. Sweet mother of God.

They have bills to pay too, you know. Baby girls to spoil (only child syndrome). Motorcycles to buy and keep up. Wine and baseball collections to buy more of. Whatever Alex spends a lot of money on. The things that the 1% have.

Here's a line from Neil's February 2015 News Update:

"Late that afternoon I started my journey home, always freshly amazed to be driving my modern, luxurious Aston Martin Vanquish..."

That's some serious MSRP right there, yo.

Yea the parking lot is the way to go. Got a $8 Judas Priest shirt from their last tour when they were selling for $35 in the arena. You can even see the equivalent of parking lot shirt sales at a lot of club shows now.

I got a Rush bootleg shirt on the streets in New Orleans for $10