CA Album Battle 9: Clockwork Angels vs. Signals

Segue Myles

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Best?

Signals. Still no contest.

Agreed...

..."Clockwork Angels" is getting a little closer but still not able to quite compete.

"Signals" = PNC Park

"Clockwork Angels" = Parking garage down General Robinson a bit.

If I said this I'd be labeled a troll.

But you put it beautifully!

• Like 4

Well in the other famous poll "The Least Glorious" I believe it was called it ranked 12th so there ya go. It wouldn't crack my top 10 for sure. If it were redone (properly) and cut down about 15 - 20 minutes it probably would...

You don't like Signals? Or am I misreading your comment?

Well in the other famous poll "The Least Glorious" I believe it was called it ranked 12th so there ya go. It wouldn't crack my top 10 for sure. If it were redone (properly) and cut down about 15 - 20 minutes it probably would...

You are misreading and my post now that I look at it sucks as far as context goes so I don't blame you for misreading. I meant CA ranked 12th so these albums like Signals are no brainers to select over it... :wacko: My bad Eagle

You are misreading and my post now that I look at it sucks as far as context goes so I don't blame you for misreading. I meant CA ranked 12th so these albums like Signals are no brainers to select over it... :wacko: My bad Eagle

Oh good. Glad I was wrong. :)

Signals

Now I can sleep tonight... :D

You mean no more 2 AM clandestine meetings? :D

I might not be able to sleep tonight. The Columbus show is tomorrow night and I've got to drive over there tomorrow afternoon. I'm starting to get excited. :)

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

Signals

I might not be able to sleep tonight. The Columbus show is tomorrow night and I've got to drive over there tomorrow afternoon. I'm starting to get excited. :)

Wow. Cool. I didn't realize your show is tomorrow night... :cheers: I think folks will start talking if we keep meeting on here at 2:00 am eastern... :cool:

I love Signals, but CA is better.

You just broke my heart. *kisses u full on the lips*

Uh-oh, is that one of those mafia kisses of death?!

You have broken mine a few times with these polls is that what we get for it? If so where do I sign up or where is the line?... ;)

Signals

Wow. Cool. I didn't realize your show is tomorrow night... :cheers: I think folks will start talking if we keep meeting on here at 2:00 am eastern... :cool:

I'm usually on here at 2 AM most every night but that doesn't give you an excuse since I know you go to bed early. :P

Signals

I'm usually on here at 2 AM most every night but that doesn't give you an excuse since I know you go to bed early. :P

Drives my wife nuts but I have the phone on the nightstand (as does she) and I wake up two or 3 times during the night and when I do I feel like checking in. You would think I pulled the car in the bedroom and put on the high beams the way she describes it.... :LOL:

You have broken mine a few times with these polls is that what we get for it? If so where do I sign up or where is the line?... ;)

:o

;)

• Like 1

:eh: :o :boohoo: ....^^^^

Fret not, my man...the sun will continue to rise, and set, and rise again...

(Somebody cue Fiddler on the Roof, maybe?) :P

• Like 1

Yep and I shall sleep tonight... :)
  • Like 1

Excellent! And I will, too. And hopefully it'll be good sleep- I've got a show to see tomorrow! :)

• Like 1

Excellent! And I will, too. And hopefully it'll be good sleep- I've got a show to see tomorrow! :)

Tomorrow is your show too? Are you going to meet Eagle there? If so I am jealous... :)
  • Like 1

I don't know...I haven't talked to anyone else. For personal reasons, I thought I might stick it out alone. But I may change my mind and meet up with folks, I don't know...
  • Like 1