Who Has The Best Avatar?

Turbine Freight

I really like the avatars some TRFers use. But whose are your favourites?

Mine are (in no particular order) bean-tor, Your_Lion, treeduck, Lorraine, LIX, greyfriar, Tombstone Mountain & Narps.

Have at it!

Edited by Turbine Freight
  • Like 7

Well to be biased I like mine, I call it "Fat Man & Little Boat" no preocupation about the size of things here... lmao

Oh I do like bean-tor's as well I know she speaks of her art & cat often and I still wonder if it is actually the real cat or a (not pale)facsimile

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

I think Lorraine's is the most classic and recognizable. Heck we even had a moment once when she changed it for a moment and I couldn't believe it and wished her to change it back. Babycat's is the easiest to find on the board at anytime. Mine sucks but its me so.... :eh:
  • Like 1

I think Lorraine's is the most classic and recognizable. Heck we even had a moment once when she changed it for a moment and I couldn't believe it and wished her to change it back. Babycat's is the easiest to find on the board at anytime. Mine sucks but its me so.... :eh:

If it's a picture of the Narpster then it's all good in my book!

F**k Brad Pitt!

• Like 1

Well to be biased I like mine, I call it "Fat Man & Little Boat" no preocupation about the size of things here... lmao

Oh I do like bean-tor's as well I know she speaks of her art & cat often and I still wonder if it is actually the real cat or a (not pale)facsimile

"Fat Man & Little Boat"!

Well played sir!

Although it changes every so often, as long as it's a picture of him, my favourite is of that handsome dude, Narps.

:blush: Somebody just turned 50 shades of red and it wasn't any of you I am guessing... :rose:

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: .....