Both Toronto shows to be filmed!

It might as well happen at home.

from facebook-

Both Toronto shows on the ‪#‎r40live‬ tour (June 17th and 19th) will be filmed. Fans who have their coveted tickets to these sold out shows are encouraged to represent and wear Rush shirts, bring signs, and come ready with their ‘outside’ voices!

Have fun Canada!

• Like 7

We've already got a thread going about this

Sorry. I searched for one on the Toronto filmings and came up empty. This official news is only about 10hrs old on facebook. Hope I didn't step on any toes.

At least I got three likes so far.

Edited by Self-Indulgence

Awesome!!! I'll be at the second Toronto show. Of the hundreds of concerts i've seen, i've never been to one that was being filmed for a video/DVD release. Very cool :rush:

It's nice to have the official announcement. All i've read up to this point is that the Toronto shows were heavily rumored to be filmed.

• Like 1

We've already got a thread going about this

Sorry. I searched for one on the Toronto filmings and came up empty. This official news is only about 10hrs old on facebook. Hope I didn't step on any toes.

At least I got three likes so far.

No biggie. I had just commented in the other one or I might not have noticed. :)

Just wanting to suggest to everyone that since this show is being recorded for the next DVD/BLU-RAY! Bring lighters and get everyone that you know is going to do the same so that we can light up the ACC when they play @!@$#&£€&=%÷×#^%%_€£
  • Like 1

:rush: MSG show should be filmed, this may be the last time they play there!!! :rush:
  • Like 1