Motörhead Bad Magic

Na na na

http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/motorheadbadmagiccd_638.jpg

01. Victory Or Die

02. Thunder & Lightning

03. Fire Storm Hotel

04. Shoot Out All Of Your Lights

05. The Devil

06. Electricity

07. Evil Eye

08. Teach Them How To Bleed

09. Till The End

10. Tell Me Who To Kill

11. Choking On Your Screams

12. When The Sky Comes Looking For You

13. Sympathy For The Devil (THE ROLLING STONES cover)

• Like 2

They can still bring it

One of the few bands that stayed true and never lost touch ( ... and don't put AC/DC in that category because they sucked it very soon after Bon died )

• Like 3

Not a fan but I always love seeing the old bands return.
  • Like 1

This is one band that never did it for me. Which kind of bums me out, because I really enjoy Lemmy's interviews.

I did like the tune he did with Slash on Slash's first solo album though.

Man that really is a shame. Around the Overkill/Bomber/Ace Of Spades era Motorhead was THE band in England. All metal fans got their albums & saw their tours. It really was a golden time. I think if you saw them then you would've loved it.

Edited by Turbine Freight

Come on who is out there and getting this album???

I've gathered together most of my Motorhead albums ready for a Motorhead fest, I unearthed a few I haven't listened to in a while such as March or Die, 1916, Bastards! and Sacrifice! :haz:

• Like 1

Oh Yes :D

Give me your top 5 Motörhead albums Duck :guitar:

I'll have to think about that one that's a toughie. I'll come back to this before the album is out or when it's out.

For now I'll say of the 21st century Motorhead albums all are really good. An underrated one I think is Hammered, also Kiss of Death. Motorizer is perhaps the weakest one since the late 90's (Snake Bite Love). All the other ones are great. And even Motorizer is solid it's just that all the ones around it, in a chronological sense, like Inferno, We Are Motorhead, The World is Yours, Aftershock, Kiss of Death, all these are just so good something has to give.

• Like 1

Oh Yes :D

Give me your top 5 Motörhead albums Duck :guitar:

For now I'll say of the 21st century Motorhead albums all are really good. An underrated one I think is Hammered, also Kiss of Death. Motorizer is perhaps the weakest one since the late 90's (Snake Bite Love). All the other ones are great. And even Motorizer is solid it's just that all the ones around it, in a chronological sense, like Inferno, We Are Motorhead, The World is Yours, Aftershock, Kiss of Death, all these are just so good something has to give.

I agreee

• Like 1

Inferno

Another Perfect Day

Orgasmatron

Overkill

Bastards

These might be mine :haz:

Edited by Na na na