Lord Stanley shows up at a 2nd Rush show??

skeeter

Boy, wouldn't it be amazing if the Stanley Cup were to make an appearance at its second Rush show? The Blackhawks won the Cup in 2013, the big Grant Park celebration with 2 million Hawks fans was on a Friday, and Daniel Carcillo brings the Cup to the Rush show at Tinley Park that night.

In order for the Cup to make the June 12 show, the Blackhawks would have to play some REALLY impressive hockey. A guy can dream.

Go Hawks! Bring the Cup to the UC on June 12!!!

• Like 4

Why should a Florida team not win the cup? What is with that northern elitist bullshit? I'm as big of a fan of the Blackhawks as the next person, but give credit where credit is due. Highlights is all i've got this season, but they all tell me TB is kicking ass.
  • Like 1

Why should a Florida team not win the cup? What is with that northern elitist bullshit? I'm as big of a fan of the Blackhawks as the next person, but give credit where credit is due. Highlights is all i've got this season, but they all tell me TB is kicking ass.

Our Canadians are worth as much as chicagos Canadians, that's for sure. You will not have the cup at your show, sorry.

Rush and Hawkey! I was at the Carcillo/Cup show. Great memory!

I had heard that carcillo brought several hawks players to the UC show in 2013...think it was toews, Seabrook and a few others. I believe only carcillo liked the show. You'd think those canadians would be into rush,eh?

Rush and Hawkey! I was at the Carcillo/Cup show. Great memory!

Me too. My daughter still talks about the little cup their first brought out when they were joking around. :D