To All Brave, Healthy, Able Bodied and Well Disposed - Take Notice

custom55

I wonder what can be included on the deluxe edition of Coda? Was it not mostly outtakes from the In Through the Outdoor sessions, with bits of earlier sessions chucked in?

And like a t*t I'll buy it and the rest.

According to the link, there will be 2 companion discs with the CODA release. They look pretty interesting.

Presence I will certainly buy.

In through the Outdoor is a "Maybe" although I thought the original was better than most seem to think.

• Like 1

According to the link, there will be 2 companion discs with the CODA release. They look pretty interesting.

In through the Outdoor is a "Maybe" although I thought the original was better than most seem to think.

Maybe I'm biased, since I got a used copy of ITTOD from my uncle when I was 11. I love that album! Presence on the other hand, I bought myself at around 15, when the feelings if inadequacy of my Teenage years were in full force. So I don't have many fond memories about it. So I'm looking forward for the new editions of ITTOD more than any other of these releases.

When it comes to music, my choices are subjective like that. Aren't we all like this a little bit?

• Like 2

Maybe I'm biased, since I got a used copy of ITTOD from my uncle when I was 11. I love that album! Presence on the other hand, I bought myself at around 15, when the feelings if inadequacy of my Teenage years were in full force. So I don't have many fond memories about it. So I'm looking forward for the new editions of ITTOD more than any other of these releases.

When it comes to music, my choices are subjective like that. Aren't we all like this a little bit?

Sure- we have sentimental reasons for liking some things- reasons which may not be true for other people.

I am tempted to buy Presence, it is probably my favorite Led Zep album after Houses of the Holy and Physical Grafitti.

I'm not excessively excited for the outtakes/rehearsed versions but it could be interesting to hear so why not?!

• Like 2

I'm not excessively excited for the outtakes/rehearsed versions but it could be interesting to hear so why not?!

Presence is my favourite Zeppelin album- that and III.

I am very anxious to hear any outtake and rehearsal material from those sessions!

• Like 2

I am very anxious to hear any outtake and rehearsal material from those sessions!

We get it Blue J. You're a real Zeppelin fan, not one of those Led Zeppelin II or Physical Graffiti posers. :)

Just kidding man. Actually, I don't care for Presence myself, but I really enjoy the acoustic stuff on III.

• Like 1

We get it Blue J. You're a real Zeppelin fan, not one of those Led Zeppelin II or Physical Graffiti posers. :)

Just kidding man. Actually, I don't care for Presence myself, but I really enjoy the acoustic stuff on III.

Blah whatever man. Those are my two favorite Zep albums:(

Fine. You can be a real fan too. :)

Oh thank you great Zoso Sith Lord guy!

Oh thank you great Zoso Sith Lord guy!

Nah. I'm one of the those Led Zeppelin II posers.

• Like 2

I lol'ed! :LOL:

• Like 1