Ok...Here's one to try.....(spoiler potential!)

Jaminbenb

Tweets from RushroadtripsCan't name names but I know of a 2nd set switcheroo that may happen.... and I don't think many people will mind ;)Don'cha mean Losing It or Losing It? ;) There's also another song ready in the wings that nobody knows aboot...

Tweets from RushroadtripsCan't name names but I know of a 2nd set switcheroo that may happen.... and I don't think many people will mind ;)Don'cha mean Losing It or Losing It? ;) There's also another song ready in the wings that nobody knows aboot...

YES YES

Behold....THE FOUNTAIN OF LAMNETH!!!

Hopefully we find out tonight :)

Cold Fire For animate (I'm glade Im not the only one tired of that song)

Red tide.for wreakers.

I think I'm going bald for Lakeside Park. Just for the Irony

Lock and Key and Big Money and totem for any album that already has two songs

just to include all albums

Yeah...That was sort of my "thing" for this tour, too... at least one from every album....Even though they DID pretty much leave off the albums I'm not a HUGE fan of...(and they over did PW and HyF last tour)

They only did one from Hold Your Fire. It was Force Ten.

That was more than enough if you ask me....

How confident are you about Farewell to Kings? If thats true you are getting my hopes up and I definitely need to go to another show.

Snaked give us a hint! I have a feeling its something from the Moving Pictures/Permanent Waves era? Probably just Limelight… would be weird if they didn't at least play it at a couple shows this tour.

I agree I don't care to here really any staples often, hell they can stop playing Tom Sawyer and that would be great. But I realistically think only switch we would get is a hit. I mean AFTK for CTTH? The fans that saw the first leg of shows would be so pissed. Seriously where did you hear that rumour to the guy that brought it up?

Malignant Narcissism> TMMB

Vapor Trail>OLV

The Speed of Love or CTTC>Animate

The Enemy Within>DEW and The Body Electric>BTW

Countdown>Subdvisions

Limelight>YYZ

La Villa>Hemispheres if they are tuning Hemispheres so far down

AFTK>CTTH

Bankok>2112 Overture, Temples, Presentation - keep the Finale

Why do people keep posting (spoiler) in the thread titles? This IS the spoiler forum is it not?

Because when you post something that is a potential spoiler, and it shows up on the index pages, someone who is avoiding spoilers might hit the link by accident....