R40 Yukon Blade Grinder Documentary Trailer--Headlong Flights

In person he was engaging. Says he's been to every tour from 2112 to present. That's a long time. He plays in a Rush tribute band called "Red Barchetta"

So, was that the real Spaghetti Lee? How did you find him? And was he as annoying in person as he was online?

Not at all. He was very gracious with his interview and his time.

How did I find him? By chance. Plain and simple

I expected him to be much younger. Some of his posts were just so . . . so . . . what's the word I'm looking for . . . ?

Immature? :P Yeah, I expected him to be a 12-year-old delinquent.

Kind of like me eh?

You're a more-than-12-year-old not-exactly delinquent! :chickendance:

I can go to that level if you need that...so just let me know if that's the case.

• Like 1

Some attractive CA fans!

Well, I should say, much maligned CA fans!

Malignant Clockworkism.

We shall overcome...we shall!

So you walked up to anonymous patrons in a bar, and what, bought them drinks and perhaps slapped them a $20 if they say on camera that they love clockwork angels?

• Like 2

Some attractive CA fans!

Malignant Clockworkism.

So you walked up to anonymous patrons in a bar, and what, bought them drinks and perhaps slapped them a $20 if they say on camera that they love clockwork angels?

*chuckle*... :)
  • Like 2

Some attractive CA fans!

Malignant Clockworkism.

Dudes...I met THE clockwork angel. You did see that right?

• Like 2

Some attractive CA fans!

Malignant Clockworkism.

Dudes...I met THE clockwork angel. You did see that right?

I did...

Ah yes, the lady with the darker hair. That was impressive. The costume alone, musta cost ya a $50 or a Benny to convince her to go along with that ;)
  • Like 1

In person he was engaging. Says he's been to every tour from 2112 to present. That's a long time. He plays in a Rush tribute band called "Red Barchetta"

So, was that the real Spaghetti Lee? How did you find him? And was he as annoying in person as he was online?

I expected him to be much younger. Some of his posts were just so . . . so . . . what's the word I'm looking for . . . ?

Kind of like me eh?

I can go to that level if you need that...so just let me know if that's the case.

A (female) friend and I joke about how we have the sense of humour of 13-year-old boys. The other day she had to buy a part for her toilet and then texted me the photo of the ball nut bag she bought so we could both laugh about it :D

• Like 2

Kind of like me eh?

A (female) friend and I joke about how we have the sense of humour of 13-year-old boys. The other day she had to buy a part for her toilet and then texted me the photo of the ball nut bag she bought so we could both laugh about it :D

I enjoyed the videos. But you should really take down the volume on the background music while the people are talking... really hard to hear what they are saying!
  • Like 2

I enjoyed the videos. But you should really take down the volume on the background music while the people are talking... really hard to hear what they are saying!

Balancing the audio is not easy because the people are not isolated with a boom or a lapel mic...but the camera worked in a pinch

Thanks Zumbi

Zumbi may have been referring to the Rush concert music that may have been playing as background music to the interviews?
  • Like 1

Zumbi may have been referring to the Rush concert music that may have been playing as background music to the interviews?

I think so...as I said the balance is hard to find and maintain. They're the test runs for the real doc I suppose. It's all about learning what your software will do.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Very quiet on the TM front. Back to doing a full movie, or waiting for R40 to end for wider distribution?

Just did some reading on the thread and profiles... TM, youve been posting a little, but x1 wow been a while.

Edited by Gabrielgil513

Very quiet on the TM front. Back to doing a full movie, or waiting for R40 to end for wider distribution?

Just did some reading on the thread and profiles... TM, you've been posting a little, but x1 wow been a while.

She's incognito. Probably in a tank somewhere. I just got back from vacation, a working vacation. Took the kids to camp.

Just did some reading on the thread and profiles... TM, you've been posting a little, but x1 wow been a while.

She's incognito. Probably in a tank somewhere. I just got back from vacation, a working vacation. Took the kids to camp.

I was out at sea the last 9-10 days and just got back to dry land today :)

• Like 1

Welcome back x1! I've got summer vaca coming up....end of July...gulp...hope the hotels WiFi is good and periscope works!
  • Like 2

Enjoy part III

Awesome! :ebert:

Though was that the Howard Ungerleider? :o

Yes it was. He shook my hand...I haven't washed it since. It was like shaking hands with an astronaut. I felt the power

:laughing guy:

Nice work....CNN should be calling soon.

Headlong Flights - OutFront and On Location

Tombstone Mountain : Parts Almost Known

TM R40* - Situations

CNN?

They aren't even in the same league. :LOL: :D

• Like 1