Rush Off To Chicago MLB Promotion

shabadoo25

Rush and Major League Baseball are sponsoring a contest that gets you airfare, accommodations, $ and tickets to a Cubs' game and front row tix to Rush. I just got the email through MLB and entered today.

I'm not sure how you'd find it otherwise, but it might be worth seeking out.

FYI, Geddy and retired pitcher Randy Johnson had a feature together on MLB Network's "Quick Pitch" last week.

I wonder if I am disqualified since I already live in Chicago? :eh:

They can save on the airfare and accommodations. I just want the other stuff. ;)

http://mlb.mlb.com/m...15/mlb/rush.jsp

Anyone can enter here, you have to do it by noon Friday, though! Xanadu, I think if you already live in Chicago, you just get a limo ride instead of a plane ticket :) You still get Rush and Randy Johnson, that is the interesting part!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I wonder if I am disqualified since I already live in Chicago? :eh:

They can save on the airfare and accommodations. I just want the other stuff. ;)

http://mlb.mlb.com/m...15/mlb/rush.jsp

Anyone can enter here, you have to do it by noon Friday, though! Xanadu, I think if you already live in Chicago, you just get a limo ride instead of a plane ticket :) You still get Rush and Randy Johnson, that is the interesting part!

Ah, thanks...I meant to go back again and read to get some clarification. I'll take a limo ride, hell yeah, and hanging with RUSH? Damn right. Thanks for the info! :)

• Like 1