• Blackhawks in 4
    • Blackhawks in 5
    • Blackhawks in 6
    • Blackhawks in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

About time for a score here. No double OT though. Need to get up at 5:30 for work.

Might as well hand the Cup to the Hawks already. They were destined to win this thing from the start of the playoffs. Congratulations, what is it three in 6 years not bad, not bad at all.

Might as well hand the Cup to the Hawks already. They were destined to win this thing from the start of the playoffs. Congratulations, what is it three in 6 years not bad, not bad at all.

I don't know how anyone is going to beat the Hawks 4 times in 6 games...but I wish I was that confident. :LOL:
  • Like 1

I don't know how anyone is going to beat the Hawks 4 times in 6 games...but I wish I was that confident. :LOL:

I'm sad that they won last night though. I think if the Lightning had held serve after the first two games, the Hawks would likely win in 7. Now I'm afraid of a sweep or five game series.

I want to see the Hawks win it in 7. We need 7 more hockey games.

What about the Revs?

They don't play hockey.

They play the beautiful game, and I've heard they're better athletes (or was it tougher?) than hockey players...

Tougher. Still arguably the dumbest thing I've ever heard suggested.

Athletic, which is pretty obvious. Though I did refer to some stats that soccer players suffer more concussions or broken bones or something more than in other sports, IIRC.

What about the Revs?

They don't play hockey.

They play the beautiful game, and I've heard they're better athletes (or was it tougher?) than hockey players...

Athletic, which is pretty obvious. Though I did refer to some stats that soccer players suffer more concussions or broken bones or something more than in other sports, IIRC.

The idea that soccer players are more athletic is not any less ludicrous.

What about the Revs?

They don't play hockey.

I don't want to hijack the thread seeing as the playoffs have been thoroughly entertaining, but I'll just say I think the opposite is very clearly the case.

What about the Revs?

They don't play hockey.

I don't want to hijack the thread seeing as the playoffs have been thoroughly entertaining, but I'll just say I think the opposite is very clearly the case.

Sounds like an idea for a new thread.

• Like 1

11391516_10205737496170559_7299179538200594181_n.jpg?oh=005294b3a5a6743a4e61dd71a27dfb74&oe=55EDDCDE

I had to post it in both hockey threads. Just in case :)

Don't count the Bolts out yet they're only down by one and this series is going to go 7. But I honestly laughed out loud and liked a thing that I should not... But I couldn't like it but I can comment, Good job! We'll see tomorrow night I will say If Game 7 is on Black H ice TB will win if game 7 is on Boltz ice Hawks win.

11391516_10205737496170559_7299179538200594181_n.jpg?oh=005294b3a5a6743a4e61dd71a27dfb74&oe=55EDDCDE

I had to post it in both hockey threads. Just in case :)

Don't count the Bolts out yet they're only down by one and this series is going to go 7. But I honestly laughed out loud and liked a thing that I should not... But I couldn't like it but I can comment, Good job! We'll see tomorrow night I will say If Game 7 is on Black H ice TB will win if game 7 is on Boltz ice Hawks win.

Oh, I'm not. They are where they are for a reason, my friend. I just saw this Rush themed hockey jpeg on Facebook yesterday and had to post it where people could really appreciate the brilliance. It's lost on the rabble of the non rush initiated.

• Like 1

Watching the game now,

I can't remember the last time I watched a hockey game.

It's fun...like U8 soccer with more whining.

Oh Yeah

TB-4 CHI-3

Series 1-1

We'll see a lot of this seesaw stuff from two excellent hockey teams. I am happy to see the new kid Vasaleski take command of the net in for Bishop and a win on home ice...

Sweet! Well series will be at least 5 now... Go Bolts!!!

Did I say YESSSS

• Like 1

Oh Yeah

TB-4 CHI-3

Series 1-1

We'll see a lot of this seesaw stuff from two excellent hockey teams. I am happy to see the new kid Vasaleski take command of the net in for Bishop and a win on home ice...

Did I say YESSSS

Looks like this could go seven,

The teams seem evenly matched.

Oh Yeah

TB-4 CHI-3

Series 1-1

Did I say YESSSS

Looks like this could go seven,

The teams seem evenly matched.

God I hope so.