Favorite Candy

I do not eat candy.

Turn in your human card immediately !! ;) ;) ;) Let's hope you are addicted to pizza, nachos, and Starbucks; otherwise I will be worried about you. . . . :) :)

I love Pizza. I love Nachos, but I do not eat them a lot. I do not drink coffee.

Everyone has a food or drink vice of some sort!

Speaking of coffee, I don't remember too many teens when I was teen liking coffee. But for whatever reason, it seems that many MANY teens are packing down the stuff

I wonder if coffee has replaced smoking as The Thing That Kids Do To Look Cool Even Though They Don't Like It Much But End Up Getting Addicted To It Anyway.

• Like 2

I do not eat candy.

Turn in your human card immediately !! ;) ;) ;) Let's hope you are addicted to pizza, nachos, and Starbucks; otherwise I will be worried about you. . . . :) :)

I love Pizza. I love Nachos, but I do not eat them a lot. I do not drink coffee.

Speaking of coffee, I don't remember too many teens when I was teen liking coffee. But for whatever reason, it seems that many MANY teens are packing down the stuff

I wonder if coffee has replaced smoking as The Thing That Kids Do To Look Cool Even Though They Don't Like It Much But End Up Getting Addicted To It Anyway.

Maybe.

Additionally, I see plenty of kids that aren't even teens wolfing it down too. And I definitely don't remember any 5th or 6th graders having any thirty years back.

• Like 1

I do not eat candy.

Oh sure. Since the widespread distribution of Starbucks all over the world, with their fancy dessert-like coffee drinks it was bound to happen. Kids have always thought doing adult type things were cool. Coffee used to be an adult only thing. Now you see mothers giving their children frapaccinos and lattes.

• Like 1

I do not eat candy.

Oh sure. Since the widespread distribution of Starbucks all over the world, with their fancy dessert-like coffee drinks it was bound to happen. Kids have always thought doing adult type things were cool. Coffee used to be an adult only thing. Now you see mothers giving their children frapaccinos and lattes.

I don't drink coffee that often but when I do I don't go to Starbucks unless I'm outvoted by a group. It's not even that good honestly.

The most "wrong" Starbucks-related thang I've seen was back in 2005 when I saw one attached to Tiananmen Square. Why the hell would there be the need for one there of all places? I don't know, it just seemed wrong. And it was as packed as it would be in Anytown USA.

Getting off topic...

• Like 1

Gumi bears or Twix bars
  • Like 1