Attention all planets of the Solar Federation...

...and folks looking for tix to Bristow on Saturday. Ticketbastard just opened up premium seating this afternoon! I've been scanning for the last two weeks and I just scored Orchestra Section 3 near the center aisle on Alex's side (Row M) for face value after seeing nothing but LAWN seats the whole time. Act now if you are looking for good seats!!!
  • Like 2

None of that applies to me but I hit 'Like' for the thread title and "Ticketbastard" :P

Come join our tailgate. Pretty sure you were with us at Nissan Pavillion on the 1st leg of the S&A tour. Drove to the venue but it wasnt open, so we all ended up pre-tailgating at some business parking lot just down the street from the venue and then all drove in together.
  • Like 1

Indeed! Where are you all meeting... same place as last time? I remember that lot well. I remember hearing the band sound checking to Entre Nous! Can't wait for this show! I've successfully avoided the set list thus far.
  • Like 1

Indeed! Where are you all meeting... same place as last time? I remember that lot well. I remember hearing the band sound checking to Entre Nous! Can't wait for this show! I've successfully avoided the set list thus far.

Same place as last time. Meeting at the Giant at 3:30 which is right down the street from the venue. I've avoided setlists so far as well but have looked at countless pictures which have given some hints as to what they might be playing. The Entre Nous soundcheck was awesome. Hopefully we will get an equally cool teaser and be able to hear soundcheck again.

Congrats on the score. I saw those row m seats, they were gonna at the speed of love. Glad some of them ended up with TRF member.
  • Like 1

@aperersvt: Couldn't make Giant @3:30. Can you text me where you are so that we can meet up in the lot? Edited by Ffej Sector A