TRF Google+ Hangout

Union 5-3992

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Google+ Hangout for the forum. It'd be fun to video chat with other members and we'd have the ability to play videos on Youtube together and stuff like that Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 3

Do you have to have a computer with a camera? I guess I could be a blank screen all the time. I hate laptops and have a Mac mini hooked up to a monitor and sometimes steal my husband's iPad!
  • Like 1

Do you have to have a computer with a camera? I guess I could be a blank screen all the time. I hate laptops and have a Mac mini hooked up to a monitor and sometimes steal my husband's iPad!

You can use a tablet or smartphone too I think

• Like 1

We had a blast Union and I. Listening to Rush boots.....Making fun of Springsteen. You guys must join us sometime.

Mick

Making fun of ....of....

BOOO

• Like 1

We had a blast Union and I. Listening to Rush boots.....Making fun of Springsteen. You guys must join us sometime.

Mick

Making fun of ....of....

BOOO

you need to join next time and defend the boss.

and then we'll do an hour on why Fahrenheit is the greatest AOR album ever, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Making fun of ....of....

BOOO

you need to join next time and defend the boss.

and then we'll do an hour on why Fahrenheit is the greatest AOR album ever, lol

Mick

I don't even know what it is.

And Fahrenheit so is!

I'll see if I can get the Youtube app working in a version of this. I enjoyed my chat with Mick a lot last night. I'll be there again at probably 7:30p, EST. Maybe earlier if anyone else pops in, just send me a PM
  • Like 1

I'll see if I can get the Youtube app working in a version of this. I enjoyed my chat with Mick a lot last night. I'll be there again at probably 7:30p, EST. Maybe earlier if anyone else pops in, just send me a PM

it was great talking to you. i had fun. hopefully we can get more in on this.

Mick

• Like 1

Yes, you need a Google+ account. If you have a YouTube account then you're already in, as they are one and the same.

I have an exam tomorrow morning, so I won't be on tonight, either.

• Like 2

Yes, you need a Google+ account. If you have a YouTube account then you're already in, as they are one and the same.

I have an exam tomorrow morning, so I won't be on tonight, either.

I had an account......but i still had to install like a google voice/camera app/package. It wouldn't work till i did. it was weird but it gave me no problems.

worked fine for me.

Mick

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Google+ Hangout for the forum. It'd be fun to video chat with other members and we'd have the ability to play videos on Youtube together and stuff like that

I got a new link for the hangout. This one has all the apps. If a mod or admin could edit my first post in this topic to include it, it will make finding the link a lot easier for people.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gzqwkkzquxmeaejpjop7zi2eyqa?authuser=0&hl=en

Edit: I think I have to make on each time if I want all the apps working. May be good for bumping this topic

Edited by Union 5-3992