Why do people do this...?

YYZumbi

I find this really annoying, and I don´t understand why so many are doing it.

They join the chat-room. And then they are in there for a minute or two. And then they just leave whitout saying anything.

Why?

Does not people know that you can see which persons that is on the chat on the site, at the bottom.

It´s kinda rude....

• Like 1

I look for chicks, then I leave.

Wait does that rule not apply to ALL chat rooms????????????? :huh:

• Like 5

Well I have tried to chat...but I am useless (like...moreso than in general).

Recently I noticed one person in the chatroom. I clicked on it and they musta seen it was me and left.

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/sad-crying-l.png

• Like 1

Recently I noticed one person in the chatroom. I clicked on it and they musta seen it was me and left.

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

http://christianjaekle.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literally-applica-1-31345-1394655770-4_big.jpg

Well we are a few in the chat room right now... why don´t you join us now then?

• Like 1

I like the chat but haven't been in there since the tour started because I am avoiding spoilers as much as possible.

As far as why they come in and leave right away, I am guessing a mis-click (I've done that a couple of times myself). But of course, they could still say "hi", right? :P

I like the chat but haven't been in there since the tour started because I am avoiding spoilers as much as possible.

As far as why they come in and leave right away, I am guessing a mis-click (I've done that a couple of times myself). But of course, they could still say "hi", right? :P

Then why don´t they leave right away?

Good question...maybe it's a "now that I'm here let's see what everyone is talking about. Eh, don't like the conversation, I'm out."

Good question...maybe it's a "now that I'm here let's see what everyone is talking about. Eh, don't like the conversation, I'm out."

Maybe... but it´s still rude...

Right now, it says on top there are four people in there. Yet, when you look down the page to see who is in there, you see only two members.

Are the other two ghosts?

No... we are four people talking in here...

They're being paid by Chris Squire's wife to piss you off.

• Like 5

Right now, it says on top there are four people in there. Yet, when you look down the page to see who is in there, you see only two members.

But it only shows you and one other member's name.

Why doesn't it show the other two member's names?

Who...?

But it only shows you and one other member's name.

Why doesn't it show the other two member's names?

No idea... a bug?

Who...?

The one you asked why her husband couldn't play bass as good as Geddy.

Hmm.. Maybe the admins could automate it so that those who have entered the chat room three consecutive times without sending any messages while in the room will be blocked off from the feature.

Or, we could accept that, chat room or not, no one's obligated to talking if they don't want to.

Tough call ;)

• Like 2

Hmm.. Maybe the admins could automate it so that those who have entered the chat room three consecutive times without sending any messages while in the room will be blocked off from the feature.

Or, we could accept that, chat room or not, no one's obligated to talking if they don't want to.

Tough call ;)

Or there could be an option you have to click:

TALKER or STALKER?

:LOL:

• Like 2

Tough call ;)

Or there could be an option you have to click:

TALKER or STALKER?

:LOL:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/52/52fbca10346ab42b40d551dd2e6524b34177b292d189df9a9b3a056daf673272.jpg

• Like 3

Well Zumbi, you aren't alone on this one. I hate it when I'm in the chat and see someone join, then they leave immediately after. Half of them even say hello and leave right after. It feels rude but I can understand if someone did a wrong click. A few of you should try joining the chat more often. I've befriended members here that I wouldn't have otherwise through the forums I visit generally. It's also given me a forum to see Zumbi and a few other members in a much more positive light by talking to them and actually getting to know them
  • Like 2

i want to know a nice zumbi
  • Like 1