What's Your Drink of Choice?

Mr. Not

Lately - Dubonnet + orange/strawberry juice + Polar diet orange dry (or diet 7up or sprite or ginger ale) and four or 5 ice cubes in highball glass. - stir baby, stir.

Only 20, so WAYYYY inexperienced. But the best I've ever enjoyed were:

Guinness - tap only. Can Guinness is f***ing nasty and I've heard worse things about bottled. Popular and for good reason.

Augustiner Weißbier - Wheat beer from Augustiner, independent brewery native to Munich, damn near impossible to get anywhere else. Rich, pretty to look at, I love this beer.

Then of course that magical Christmas tree juice known as gin.

Edited by BowlCity

Guinness - tap only. Can Guinness is f***ing nasty and I've heard worse things about bottled. Popular and for good reason.

Augustiner Weißbier - Wheat beer from Augustiner, independent brewery native to Munich, damn near impossible to get anywhere else. Rich, pretty to look at, I love this beer.

I like bottled guiness.

• Like 1

Erm...I don't drink anymore. But when I did, it was vodka. Or Chablis. Or gin. Or tequila.

was it one tequila, two tequila, three tequila...floor?

i never hit the floor ever. I had a wooden leg when it came to booze. I could drink anyone under the table.

• Like 3

Erm...I don't drink anymore. But when I did, it was vodka. Or Chablis. Or gin. Or tequila.

i never hit the floor ever. I had a wooden leg when it came to booze. I could drink anyone under the table.

Only coz you competed with children.

I know ur type, Lorraine ;)

• Like 1

:madra: This is news! I'm picturing a 60 year old Mona Lisa at a college frat party putting every "bro" there to shame.

• Like 3

Oh, and Ty Ku's Rumnai Sake for me

Been wanting to try sake. I'll make note of this.

As for drink of choice, Blue Moon. No specific kind of flavor either, just Blue Moon beer in general.

Only coz you competed with children.

I know ur type, Lorraine ;)

:madra: This is news! I'm picturing a 60 year old Mona Lisa at a college frat party putting every "bro" there to shame.

Both very funny. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

That was a long time ago. Almost thirty years now.

• Like 3

Oh, and Ty Ku's Rumnai Sake for me

Never heard of rumnai sake before

Jumnai... Or Junmai?

I usually just call it "Grey Bottle Sake"

http://www.tykusake.com/images/bottles/TY_KU_Sake_Silver_bottle_large.png

I like bottled guiness.

eww--black and tans are quite tasty however.

I love beer and red wine. For beers I like a nice dunkelweiss, a balanced sour, a malty non-bitter porter--stuff along those lines. IPAs and super-hoppy beers can die in a fire.

For red wines I love big, full-bodied stuff with smooth tannins, cabernet sauvignon, syrah, and similar deliciousness.

In my youth (read: prior to about age 40) I used to be all about vodka. My Saturday nights were spent DJing in clubs and my drink of choice was a good vodka on the rocks with a small splash of Rose's lime juice, but I rarely drink hard liquor anymore.