Tampa needs to show up on Dime, and fast.

D3strukt

I've found that MOST people seem to take their time uploading because they aren't as proficient as some of the tapers out there (TH2 comes to mind)

I think the patience I got from the old "two week rule" with the jam bands is a virtue!

• Like 1

Yeah, i'm just still riding the wow train to euphoria-ville and the shitty Iphone recordings on youtube are sort of pissing me off slightly.

One of them was just an overloaded bass feed. Why upload something that completely sounds like shit? Also why upload 1 minute of a song? I mean at least to youtube. Facebook, sure fine, only you and some friends are going to see it, but why tease with a poorly shot, 45 second clip of like Tom Sawyer or something?

Sorry, i'm a bit irritated.

Tapehead, i'll pay you 20 grand to go and record every show. :P

• Like 1

I was hoping (no PRAYING!) that she was at the Steven Wilson show I was at the other night...about half way through Lzarus, I was like "I hope she's here!" :P

AHHHH - no Steven Wilson Spoiler tag!! kidding ;) I am already spoiled - but going to both shows in NYC later this week!

I also hope there is a recording for the great Tampa show - I'm curious to hear if a recording would reflect the massive energy that happened in the arena!

• Like 1

I was hoping (no PRAYING!) that she was at the Steven Wilson show I was at the other night...about half way through Lzarus, I was like "I hope she's here!" :P

AHHHH - no Steven Wilson Spoiler tag!! kidding ;) I am already spoiled - but going to both shows in NYC later this week!

I also hope there is a recording for the great Tampa show - I'm curious to hear if a recording would reflect the massive energy that happened in the arena!

Ok there IS a GOD!!! SHE DID TAPE THE SHOW AND IT'S UP ON DEMONOID!! (The Steven Wilson show, that is!)

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

A Tampa boot will be forthcoming - I have heard a sample from the recording, and it's sound quality rivals any boot to date on this tour!

Patience is a virtue... ;)

Edited by rushbass
  • Like 7

A Tampa boot will be forthcoming - I have heard a sample from the recording, and it's sound quality rivals any boot to date on this tour!

Like I said..."two week rule" With that in mind..anything within TWO weeks is quick!

• Like 2

Like I said..."two week rule" With that in mind..anything within TWO weeks is quick!

I concur. I plan on taping my R40 stops, and they won't be ready days after (maybe 1-2 weeks).

I concur. I plan on taping my R40 stops, and they won't be ready days after (maybe 1-2 weeks).

It's only fair :huh:

In the "jam band" community, it seems that some people do a week run with a band, then come back and do the mastering and releasing, so a two week wait is more common than anything else... Some people have it down so quickly that they can get it out within 24 hours....I grab what I see, but then go back and pick up other things just in case there are revisions, or refinements...