Question about Meet & Greets...

ALifeson85

So, a couple months ago, I registered for a chance to win a meet & greet with Geddy and Alex for the Philadelphia show on June 25th. I have 4 friends coming with me to the show. If I get picked as one of the winners of the meet & greet, does that include myself AND my 4 friends, or just me and one other person?? Obviously, if it's just me and one other person, that would kinda suck for the other 3 friends of mine, and I'd probably feel kinda sh*tty. Yeah, i know..i know.."Dude - you'd be meeting GEDDY AND ALEX...who cares!!"...SORRY...I just have that kind of guilt about stuff, haha Edited by ALifeson85

I don't ponder these sorts of questions because I never win these contests. There are those who have won more than one, however. I believe it's you and one guest. Good luck!
  • Like 2

Anyone ever been in the actual meet and greet room right before the band showed up,

but got kicked out because you didn't have a pass / was not on the list??? :outtahere:

• Like 1

I should mention that I have NOT won...yet...lol. Just curious, in the event that I DO happen to win the M&G

You could just take me, to avoid upsetting half your friends.

Yeah me too. I'm sure they won't mind.

• Like 2

You should invite Neil Peart as your guest :LOL: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 6

You should invite Neil Peart as your guest :LOL:

That actually had me laughing out loud this morning. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

In 1992, In Indianapolis, I won two front row tickets with backstage meet and greets for after the show. I was with two friends on the lawn when the tickets were given away. (Some kind of food drive promotion). Although I had to choose which friend would accompany me to the front, they allowed all three of us to come back to meet Alex and Geddy for autographs and pictures.
  • Like 1

In 1992, In Indianapolis, I won two front row tickets with backstage meet and greets for after the show. I was with two friends on the lawn when the tickets were given away. (Some kind of food drive promotion). Although I had to choose which friend would accompany me to the front, they allowed all three of us to come back to meet Alex and Geddy for autographs and pictures.

That's the thing...I have seen M&G photos from past tours, where there were groups of anywhere from 3 to 6 people, all posing together with Geddy and Alex. So.....

Pics or it didn't happen.

It happened. I have no use for people who call me a liar.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/mandydog1001/37565d99-2f3b-4fb6-8e65-7cfdd3447eb4_zpsvghlb7up.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/mandydog1001/17212eb2-1f6e-40c6-8db9-adddd4001a48_zpsbsjucihj.jpghttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/mandydog1001/DSCF5664-001_zpsiwmialnu.jpg

• Like 2