Which is your five favorite bands/artists?

YYZumbi

Atta boy Mick. XTC is soo much goodness. From Drums and Wires to Skylarking is an incredible run and the stuff that follows isn't too shabby either.

we need to double team Segue on this band. I know he flits from band to band. but i know if he spend enough time he'd LOVE XTC.

And i love Oranges & Lemons for later XTC. Great almost beatleesque pop in places.

Mick

I haven't flitted for a while between bands...been focusing a lot of attention on my nearest and dearest bands! Exhausted when it comes to trying new bands (I still have stacks to catch up on regarding my most recent discoveries).
  • Like 1

5th place, lots of contenders; Zappa The church, Beatles B52,s Radiohead Black flag, No means no, Husker Du, vektor, rollins band

slayer king crimson - too hard to get that 5th position. :ph34r:

Nice bunch there.

For just 5 bands its ridiculous, you would have to seriously sub-genre or pull out a top twenty at least.

5th place, lots of contenders; Zappa The church, Beatles B52,s Radiohead Black flag, No means no, Husker Du, vektor, rollins band

Nice bunch there.

For just 5 bands its ridiculous, you would have to seriously sub-genre or pull out a top twenty at least.

That gives me an idea....

Nice bunch there.

Don't keep me in suspense any longer! :popcorn:

Right now

Lacuna Coil

Bruce Springsteen

Fifth Harmony

The Beach Boys

Paradise Lost

Nice bunch there.

Yep, whats your idea? :banana:

Nice bunch there.

Yep, whats your idea? :banana:

Look at list of topics

Currently:

Foreigner

Foreigner

Foreigner

Foreigner

Foreigner

Rush

Night Ranger

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Judas Priest

Styx

Currently... Edited by Super25Smasher

I couldn't pick five, fifty maybe!!

Yeah I could narrow it down to about twenty, if someone forced me to- bamboo under the fingernails and all that.

But short of that, I cannot conform to this thread at all. So I shall be cast out!

:huh:

• Like 1

I couldn't pick five, fifty maybe!!

Yeah I could narrow it down to about twenty, if someone forced me to- bamboo under the fingernails and all that.

But short of that, I cannot conform to this thread at all. So I shall be cast out!

:huh:

Lacuna Coil better be on that list, or else I am gonna send a Segue special to your door

HINT: eat it