Least favorite period of Rush

Tuesday's Gone

What's your least favorite period of Rush ?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What's your least favorite period of Rush ?

• Rush, Fly By Night, Caress Of Steel, 2112
    • A Farewell To Kings, Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures
    • Signals, Grace Under Pressure, Power Windows, Hold Your Fire
    • Presto, Roll The Bones, Counterparts, Test For Echo
    • Vapor Trails, Snakes & Arrows, Clockwork Angels

If you had to stop listening to a "period" of Rush, which one would it be ?

Before someone says that it's not fair because option 5 only has 3 albums, you can count the MAGNIFICENT Feedback in it if that makes you feel better ;)

I'm not voting because I haven't listened to any album after Presto (although I've listened to a few songs from every album after Presto).

:popcorn:

Ouch. I cannot pick! At least one album in each choice is absolutely indispensable. (And in many cases, definitely more than just one).

Actually if the last two disappeared I would still sleep at night just fine... ;)

Actually if the last two disappeared I would still sleep at night just fine... ;)

Last two groups, or the last two albums in that last group?

I think he means last 2 groups.

I didn't want to allow multiple votes because I figured otherwise almost everyone would vote for the last 2 groups.

Tell me if you want me to change something about the poll while still making it interesting ?

Edited by Tuesday's Gone
  • Like 1

The last two groups. I would keep Presto and CA if I could but again it wouldn't kill me not to have them either...

Looks like I'm the only one who vited and I'm sitting out there nekked right now. :)

My vite aside, I do appreciate all of their music and after over 35 years of listening to them, ive grown with them and their music. I still love the signals and before era best, but it's all good and it's been a cool ride watching them progress.

Edited by satchmothesnowdog

The last two groups. I would keep Presto and CA if I could but again it wouldn't kill me not to have them either...

The two best of those last two groups, I agree.

But it WOULD kill me not to have them.

I think he means last 2 groups.

I didn't want to allow multiple votes because I figured otherwise almost everyone would vote for the last 2 groups.

Tell me if you want me to change something about the poll while still making it interesting ?

Electric shock therapy for anyone who chooses that second group down? :huh:

• Like 1

I'm voting the most recent selections because they're probably the ones I listen to the least.
  • Like 1

I voted for Presto-T4E. I adore Presto, and the only reason I didn't vote for VT-CA is because VT is a top five album, possibly even top three. But I would take Presto, RTB and T4E over SA and some of CA, no question!
  • Like 1

Technically for me it's Hold Your Fire, Presto, Roll the Bones - but we didn't get that option. I couldn't vote for the option that had Signals and Grace, and I couldn't vote for the option that has Counterparts and Test (more because of the former).

I vote for VT Snakes and CA

but i equally dislike......RTB CP and T4E

Yes i left out Presto. Cause it's awesome. :P

Mick

My dilemma. I like enough of Presto and CA (sorry) to not want to see them go but as I said I don't like them enough to lose sleep over it either. I lived somehow without half of these for 25 plus years and survived somehow...
  • Like 1

Mick

My dilemma. I like enough of Presto and CA (sorry) to not want to see them go but as I said I don't like them enough to lose sleep over it either. I lived somehow without half of these for 25 plus years and survived somehow...

No need to apologise over liking some of CA......just sleep with one eye open tonight.

lol

:rage:

:laughing guy:

Mick

• Like 3

Mick

No need to apologise over liking some of CA......just sleep with one eye open tonight.

lol

:rage:

:laughing guy:

Mick

Quite right. You never know when this might happen ----------------------> :16ton:

• Like 2