Show Eight Reveal Thread - New Orleans, LA - May 22nd

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

How does one obsessed Rush fan, yours truly, appease his lovely girlfriend...who has shown patience with my " I gotta see if there's a great periscope feed tonight "... for the 8th time.

She wants to start watching the American Horror Story 4th Season.... with me . She has even played the sex card, both sides..." I'll give you...I won't give you...." Not to mentioned her desire to just have a normal evening, without the freaky Rush Boy (yours truly) running around the house saying, " It's going to start soon...Yipee! Hooray!..."

The every other night thing hasn't seemed to work....

I love my girlfriend....I like when she cooks a wonderful dinner...I like when she's happy...

I don't like sleeping on the couch...

So...I guess I won't be checking in tonight...

You made the right decision.

I have a feeling - he didn't have the opportunity to make a decision. ;)

Maybe it's my age, but I hardly think one of these periscoped shows is worth causing discord in a relationship. :huh:

• Like 1

Yeah, what time does this shindig begin?

I hope it's 7:30 Eastern.

NOLA is the last central time before they are in the eastern zone (almost sounds like a scifi flick)

Which is 8.30pm for me, perfect cuz my daughter is in bed by 9.30, in time for the magical second set, and Signals.

But in Houston, she was watching with me and LOVED the RTB video, dice falling, pig masks. And when she saw the dryers on stage, she was hysterical. She gets Rush humor more than me!

• Like 1

How does one obsessed Rush fan, yours truly, appease his lovely girlfriend...who has shown patience with my " I gotta see if there's a great periscope feed tonight "... for the 8th time.

She wants to start watching the American Horror Story 4th Season.... with me . She has even played the sex card, both sides..." I'll give you...I won't give you...." Not to mentioned her desire to just have a normal evening, without the freaky Rush Boy (yours truly) running around the house saying, " It's going to start soon...Yipee! Hooray!..."

The every other night thing hasn't seemed to work....

I love my girlfriend....I like when she cooks a wonderful dinner...I like when she's happy...

I don't like sleeping on the couch...

So...I guess I won't be checking in tonight...

You made the right decision.

I have a feeling - he didn't have the opportunity to make a decision. ;)

Maybe it's my age, but I hardly think one of these periscoped shows is worth causing discord in a relationship. :huh:

I'm in the same boat except I've got to keep an eye on the ribs I'm smoking! Decision, decisions; Rush or barbequed babyback ribs?

Spin time and back for show time!

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/cycling/smileys-cycling-431192.gif

Inside or outside? How far you going? My routine lately is to bike 10 miles to a distant town, run 4-5 miles, and bike back. Makes it more fun and hell of a workout:)

• Like 1

Giving some love to one of the neglected albums on this tour. Right now jamming to Test for Echo.

That's a very good album, and one that isn't much liked on here. But, in my opinion, it has many good songs on it.

Giving some love to one of the neglected albums on this tour. Right now jamming to Test for Echo.

That's a very good album, and one that isn't much liked on here. But, in my opinion, it has many good songs on it.

Love Time and Motion!

• Like 1

I agree. Half the World is one of my favorites.

Agree... listening to Time and Motion now :)

I agree. Half the World is one of my favorites.

Half The World and Working Them Angels are almost like the same song to me. Tempo/ feel wise.....at least in my head. Haven't listened to WTA in years. Need to bust that one out.

Edited by presto123
  • Like 1

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/9e/01/9e01f1aebcd751618df7e0bc46df2c89.jpg?itok=WmKayoME

Put Mama to work conjuring up some mojo for the band...

• Like 2

http://cdn.btrcdn.com/pics/hostpics/a84999af-b0c5-44c0-bd4d-9b519ae13860_nopp.jpg

If Mama cain't do it, maybe this guy cain...

http://cdn.btrcdn.com/pics/hostpics/a84999af-b0c5-44c0-bd4d-9b519ae13860_nopp.jpg

If Mama cain't do it, maybe this guy cain...

I wonder where he got his earrings?

Those are Cygnus X-I earrings...

Spinning, whirling...

• Like 1