R40 Merch

61 replies to this topic

#61 rocket ignites

rocket ignites

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5565 posts
  • Interests:Poker. Minnesota Vikings/Twins/T-Wolves. Being a glass half-full advocate for post 1982 Rush.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

View Postcapoetc, on 05 September 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

View PostA rocket that ignites itself, on 03 September 2016 - 02:13 PM, said:

Was just about to put together a nice order of shirts plus some other goodies...prices back up to $24.99.  F my life.

Bummer dude.
Oh well, my fault.  You snooze you lose.  Guess I'll just wait and see for another sale.

Sponsored Post

#62 rocket ignites

rocket ignites

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5565 posts
  • Interests:Poker. Minnesota Vikings/Twins/T-Wolves. Being a glass half-full advocate for post 1982 Rush.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

View Postblueschica, on 05 September 2016 - 06:53 PM, said:

View PostA rocket that ignites itself, on 03 September 2016 - 02:13 PM, said:

Was just about to put together a nice order of shirts plus some other goodies...prices back up to $24.99.  F my life.

I noticed that too!  I went to look at the blue shirt today and everything is back to normal price; you think they could have warned us, limited time only!  :D  :D  

I have such a glamorous wardrobe, I had to make sure to coordinate.  These things take time ! ;)
I'll be saving $ and closet space.  They did state on their Facebook page (that I rarely go to and saw after the fact) the sale was ending Sept. 1.

I was more concerned about sizes running out than the price going back up...but like I said, my fault for not jumping right on it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users