Where do I start with Nickelback??

treeduck

I've always wondered why they get such deep hated thrown at them. I'm not a fan, but they aren't any more offensive than any other cookie cutter rock band. It's trendy and cliche to hate on Nickleback.

I've always wondered why they get such deep hated thrown at them. I'm not a fan, but they aren't any more offensive than any other cookie cutter rock band. It's trendy and cliche to hate on Nickleback.

Because TA-DA! they're a "lame, cookie-cutter rock band." You answered your own objection!!

• Like 1

I can assure you I am following no trend in my dislike for this band.

I concede, I don't know why. It's just so. Let's face it, musical taste is a near "subconscious" reaction to the sounds it creates.

It's not a real "Choice". That's why you sometimes like a song regardless what you think of the artist.

Nickelback as a bunch of guys, seem perfectly ok, that includes the singer, but there's just something about the music they produce.

As straight ahead "rock", there's nothing wrong with their sound, yet still, it somehow disturbs me each time I hear it, to the point I have to change channel when they come on the radio.

• Like 2

I can honestly say that I know nothing about Nickelback - song/album/member. But googling Nickelback, I get these images:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/NBindex_zpsxpbvvrhm.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/e6a2e17c4d22dcbe596fe39a364d4c14_zpstda0j3uc.jpg

• Like 1