Rush Orchestral Arrangements

Lost In Xanadu

Have you tried to look it up? For their awards dedication for the Canadian big wigs, the had a choral arrangement for TSOR and TS...if you can believe that... Even they said it was weird

I think the London Philharmonic released a compilation of Rush songs a couple years ago. Might be good to dig around there, see if they have scores for it.

We did a Led Zeppelin medley my senior year of high school and I got to bring the guitar out :haz:

• Like 3

My daughter composed this song for their winter concert this year. It took her over 60 hours of work.... she was looking to see if anyone knew of anything available for Rush just due to the amount of work she put in on this song (she's not afraid to do it again if nothing is out there). She wants to do YYZ or The Garden :)

I think the London Philharmonic released a compilation of Rush songs a couple years ago. Might be good to dig around there, see if they have scores for it.

We did a Led Zeppelin medley my senior year of high school and I got to bring the guitar out :haz:

My daughter played bass for a couple of their songs. I have looked around and cannot find anything. Vitamin String Quartet has a bunch of Rush orchestral songs, and you may even be able to buy songs from them. Seeing if we can avoid the "paying" :LOL: