Red Hemispheres and Hemispheres Picture disc

YYZumbi

I now have 3 of the normal Hemispheres vinyl. And I am kind of happy with that... but I am trying to find the red version and also the picture disc.

Is it someone here that know where I should look, and how much are these worth?

I now have 3 of the normal Hemispheres vinyl. And I am kind of happy with that... but I am trying to find the red version and also the picture disc.

Mind sending me one of those Hemispheres records so I don't have to wait for their re-release? :drool:

• Like 1

Mind sending me one of those Hemispheres records so I don't have to wait for their re-release? :drool:

Haha, no sorry, it´s like giving away a baby.

Why would you have to wait? It came out on Monday of this week.

I got carried away with the concert on Saturday.. Heading to a Hastings ASAP.
  • Like 1

And here i am, barely with the basic discs...

I only have 3 albums on vinyl of Rush that work, so don't feel bad.

No, i mean, not even vynil. I have only compact discs, and just the studio versions, just 2 lives...

Ah, my collection's thin too. All studio albums but Moving Pics and ATWAS digital, just the CA Tour DVD, Moving Pics, 2112, and AFTK on vinyl.... no CDs.

No, i mean, not even vynil. I have only compact discs, and just the studio versions, just 2 lives...

Ah, my collection's thin too. All studio albums but Moving Pics and ATWAS digital, just the CA Tour DVD, Moving Pics, 2112, and AFTK on vinyl.... no CDs.

But I've only been a fan for a year or so....

My only dvd is CA tour.

I find it quite strange like all people with vinyls and all that... And i completed the discography a month ago (studio).

But I've only been a fan for a year or so....

Well, then it makes sense. I know them because of my dad when he was a kid but he just has the old tapes, so i had to buy all cds

Are they re-releasing the red vinyl? Or do you mean from back in the day?

A friend of mine had the red one years ago, but it was pretty scratched up.

I have a picture disc, got it on ebay years ago.

How many original versions were released? There's the red one, black version and a blue one too I recall..?

Are they re-releasing the red vinyl? Or do you mean from back in the day?

A friend of mine had the red one years ago, but it was pretty scratched up.

The re-released vinyl is black. No plans as fer as I've heard to re-press it in red or pic disc (although those would make awesome RSD items!! Maybe for Black Friday...)

How many original versions were released? There's the red one, black version and a blue one too I recall..?

When you say "blue one" are you talking about blue vinyl or just the later Canadian re-pressings that used a stock Anthem label as opposed to the custom brain label? Because I have never seen a blue vinyl Hemispheres but have a vague memory of a mention of it on a web site a long while back.