Nickelback defeat Foo Fighters in song intelligence metrics

treeduck

What the actual f**k. How do the Foos have lower than the likes of Nickelback, Linkin Poop, and Seether!?

Dave can actually sing without sounding like an angsty high schooler or a redneck. And the band is also pretty good at their instruments.

• Like 1

What the actual f**k. How do the Foos have lower than the likes of Nickelback, Linkin Poop, and Seether!?

Dave can actually sing without sounding like an angsty high schooler or a redneck. And the band is also pretty good at their instruments.

Yes but are their song lyrics intelligent? :)

Yes but are their song lyrics intelligent? :)

That's where I relinquish the floor :D

Has anybody ever listened long enough to Nickelback to even have a clue what their lyrics are about? :huh:

There's that one song where he just talks about all the shit he'd do if he were famous....

Has anybody ever listened long enough to Nickelback to even have a clue what their lyrics are about? :huh:

I could only get through 7 seconds of them before I had to cleanse myself with the other music I listen to. Needless to say the vocals didn't kick in at all in those 7 seconds.

• Like 1

I made the effort one day...

I really wish I hadn't.

• Like 2

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 4

Does this metric use the Flesch test? I'm guessing it's syllables/word.

If Buck Cherry grades out as a 1 we'll know it is.

• Like 1

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I still haven't seen the perfect "THE BEST" yet. It's not as eye appealing as:

FRANTIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC!

Edited by PolarizeMe

Looks like it's judged through some sort of unique words per song average? I don't feel like reverse image searching so I'll just go with that...

So most punk and grindcore bands must be pretty damn low, but their ranking come as no surprise given their mannerisms

Peart is the english major of song lyrics

Jon Anderson is the theoretical physicist of song lyrics

CFYXLyXWAAEoys4.jpg

Never in my life have I seen such the most stupidest chart in all of the world.

PICKLESMACKONTHEBACK WINS? HAHAHAHA!! FIXED!!

Give me Avenged Sevenfold any day over the other overrated modern masturbation nation of pop poop group soup. POO FIGHTERS! OVERRATED TOO!

Signed,

THE REV! RIP

• Like 1