Nickelback defeat Foo Fighters in song intelligence metrics

treeduck

People make fun of Nickelback but I think a lot of times it's because they've heard someone else do it and there's no true basis for it. They're typical bland rock radio.
  • Like 2

People make fun of Nickelback but I think a lot of times it's because they've heard someone else do it and there's no true basis for it. They're typical bland rock radio.

I make fun of them because I have heard thier music.

Pickleback is the greatest Cock Block Rock Band In The World.

They are Coldplay filled with HOT SHIT.

There is no hope Obi Wan.

Fuckk Shinedown On My Cock.

All of these bands suck. SEETHER? Good God.

Give me The Bloodhound Gang.

Seriously.

One of the worst music charts of shit I have ever seen.

Give me Saxon or give me death.

Give me Dio or give me death.

Give me Iron Maiden or give me death.

Give me Ozzy or give me death.

Give me Accept or give me death.

Poser shit bands from the Ninties and 2000's. VOMIT

I am sure a bunch of you love Godsmack and fukking Disturbed I mean Disturd.

I am done guys. Sorry.

Borring metal bands with no guitar solos. JUNK!!!!!!!

Give me Twisted Sister UNDER THE BLADE instead!!!

• Like 1

Not keen on Nickleback, but my friends saw them live and said they put on a spectacular show.

Creed suck, but three quartets of them went on to form the mighty Alter Bridge. I forgive them for all their wretched sins lol!

• Like 1

There is no hope Obi Wan.

Fuckk Shinedown On My Cock.

All of these bands suck. SEETHER? Good God.

Give me The Bloodhound Gang.

Seriously.

One of the worst music charts of shit I have ever seen.

Give me Saxon or give me death.

Give me Dio or give me death.

Give me Iron Maiden or give me death.

Give me Ozzy or give me death.

Give me Accept or give me death.

Poser shit bands from the Ninties and 2000's. VOMIT

I am sure a bunch of you love Godsmack and fukking Disturbed I mean Disturd.

I am done guys. Sorry.

Borring metal bands with no guitar solos. JUNK!!!!!!!

Give me Twisted Sister UNDER THE BLADE instead!!!

Crikey...some of those bands you picked aren't much better to be honest!

Imagine were Creed must be if Nicelsuck is that high.

At least they included those who do have instruments instead of this poppy "we play live but not in studio" wuss crap like Maroon 5 and One Republic. I feel like going on a rampage when I see Adam Levine holding a guitar at Target where they sells guitars.

I've never understood the constant bashing Nickleback receives. I'm not a fan, but are they any different than a Motley Crue? Lyrically? I think a lot of the hate has to do with the era they came out in. If they came out in 1985, no one would give a shit. They sound like a typical rock band to me. Not interesting . But not so horrible that I need to rip them constantly.

Seriously, can you imagine if a Kiss or Motley Crue came out in today's music scene? They would be crucified.

I typically don't jump on trendy shit, and it's become way to trendy to rip on Nickleback.

Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 1

I've never understood the constant bashing Nickleback receives. I'm not a fan, but are they any different than a Motley Crue? Lyrically? I think a lot of the hate has to do with the era they came out in. If they came out in 1985, no one would give a shit. They sound like a typical rock band to me. Not interesting . But not so horrible that I need to rip them constantly.

Seriously, can you imagine if a Kiss or Motley Crue came out in today's music scene? They would be crucified.

I typically don't jump on trendy shit, and it's become way to trendy to rip on Nickleback.

Found the nickel back fan

Found the nickel back fan

Ha! Yes, I've been had .

If it makes you feel any better, I hate Motley Crue too.