POINTLESS POLL 11.5: Everyday Glory vs. Red Lenses

Segue Myles

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two often overlooked Rush songs is better?

I think Grace Under Pressure is a GREAT GREAT GREAT album. Red Lenses is the least great song.

Counterparts is one of the bands poorest albums. Everyday Glory is the best on the album, alongside Cold Fire.

I like Everyday Glory a lot more than Red Lenses.

Everyday Glory is an excellent song, I think, but the Soviets are the BLUEEEEESSS the REDS!

Ummm...every time I see you post in a poll like this with CP going up against something else, I swear you never vote for anything from CP!

Red Lenses!

Best Rush song evar!

Is it actually your favourite?

Coz not enough offbeat songs make the top of fans lists (mine has Chain Lightning at no.1).

Everyday Glory is an excellent song, I think, but the Soviets are the BLUEEEEESSS the REDS!

Ummm...every time I see you post in a poll like this with CP going up against something else, I swear you never vote for anything from CP!

wut

Remind me. I can't remember the last time you made a poll that I voted in that had a Counterparts song in it. I've been mostly avoiding the TRF section of TRF until after I see the boys in July.

• Like 1

wut

Remind me. I can't remember the last time you made a poll that I voted in that had a Counterparts song in it. I've been mostly avoiding the TRF section of TRF until after I see the boys in July.

I am trying to remember the time...erm...

I think it was when I said I would take Cold Fire over Xanadu...which now I am thinking about it wasn't a poll.

Ok, my point died.

• Like 1

wut

Going through the subforum, I don't see any polls that you've created that even had a Counterparts song as an option...you LIE!

• Like 1

wut

Going through the subforum, I don't see any polls that you've created that even had a Counterparts song as an option...you LIE!

You know what, I think I did! :laughing guy:

Neither. Two of my least favorite songs.

^^^ Thanks for saving me the trouble... :)
  • Like 2

I quite like Red Lenses. Everyday Glory not so much either musically or lyrically.
  • Like 1