POINTLESS POLL 11: Everyday Glory vs. Red Lenses

Segue Myles

Two songs that I really like, one from an album I think is near perfect (p/g), the other from, erm, Counterparts.

For me, Everyday Glory. One of the overlooked Rush classics.

lol...guess who forgot to add a poll haha
  • Like 1

The most lose/lose one yet. lol. but if forced.......i'd say Everyday Glory. I can stand it more then Red Lenses.......which is........ewwww.

Mick

How do you add a poll? Lol...i clean forgot and now cannot edit one in...screw this...gonna start over!

• Like 1

Poll or no poll- Everyday Glory, for the win!

Everyday Glory is one of only two nineties Rush songs that I would pick over certain eighties tunes!

• Like 1

Everyday Glory is one of only two nineties Rush songs that I would pick over certain eighties tunes!

It's actually a very emotional one for me, that song. It has brought me to tears many times, right in the middle of singing it. Not the verses, but the refrain where Geddy sings, "No matter what they say", repeating several times. That and "rise from the ashes and flames of everyday glory".

Yes, I'm serious.

• Like 1

It's actually a very emotional one for me, that song. It has brought me to tears many times, right in the middle of singing it. Not the verses, but the refrain where Geddy sings, "No matter what they say", repeating several times. That and "rise from the ashes and flames of everyday glory".

Yes, I'm serious.

CP is an odd album, but those last two songs I find to be extremily beautiful, this one the most!

• Like 1