3. 3. Who is a better drummer?

Whoever did that was a chicken shit.

Segue's awesome and that punk just imploded under his seguey-ness, lol

Mick

I am pretty nifty...as are you!

And Narps and Lorraine lolololol

Well Lorraine and I are the cats meow for sure. Everyone knows that... :LOL:

Now THAT made me laugh. :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Sounds a bit sappy but it makes me smile and happy when I know you got a kick out of something... :hug2: :)
  • Like 1

The other thing I notice about how he sang - I don't know how to describe it, but he would rarely draw out a word when he sang. They came out kind of clipped.

I don't think I'm describing it very well, but he seemed to be taking a breath with every word he sang.

The other thing I notice about how he sang - I don't know how to describe it, but he would rarely draw out a word when he sang. They came out kind of clipped.

I don't think I'm describing it very well, but he seemed to be taking a breath with every word he sang.

What's interesting about Sting is that his voice dropped an octave once he left The Police and went solo. What does that tell you? :LOL:

• Like 1

What's interesting about Sting is that his voice dropped an octave once he left The Police and went solo. What does that tell you? :LOL:

:sigh: :blink: If I knew what an octave was I could tell you... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7WpIqJbkY

Maybe Sting ate his bandmates.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Mick

"Just a little...NOMNOMNOMNOM"

• Like 1

I don't know. What does that mean?

Well I figure he probably had a bad case of anal retentiveness. :)

• Like 1

Mick

That could be taken differently. :LOL:

• Like 1

Musical notes run in letter identification from A to G sharp, and starts over at A again. That whole sequence of notesrepresents one octave.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Mick

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

thank you for a great disturbing visual.

Mick

• Like 1

Sorry, having some technical problems...

An octave lower just means he's singing the same melody, the same key, but one full octave lower.

I hope that makes sense. :)

• Like 2

Mick

Erm...yeaaahhhhhh...I coulda phrased it better :laughing guy:

• Like 2

This is making me wanna put on a Police record....see if i like em better.

it's been years.

Mick

Do it!