Show Seven Reveal Thread - Houston, TX - May 20th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

You know no one is actually watching those, right? :LOL:

You mean you're not watching them. I know you wouldn't presume to speak for the other music fans here. You're kind of a "wine and cheese" Rush fan. We've got some salt of the earth type here ya know.

Was that a compliment? Should I be blushing? :)

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/homersimpson239/Mobile%20Uploads/AnthemCheese-1.jpgandhttp://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/homersimpson239/Mobile%20Uploads/9best.jpg

Thanks! I guess I'll save my New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream for dessert.

• Like 1

I thought a better check back in considering what time it was. I didn't realize it had gotten so late.

Yeah, it's almost showtime. Now you see the importance of never leaving the building after sound check. :LOL:

Almost forgot my backstage pass too.

You wish.

So do I.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi, Catherine! :hi:

She ignored me, I hope you have better luck... ;)

She's probably watching one of the videos. Maybe the little porker one. Her eyes may be filling up with tears. We'll give her a few more moments to compose herself.

You know no one is actually watching those, right? :LOL:

You mean you're not watching them. I know you wouldn't presume to speak for the other music fans here. You're kind of a "wine and cheese" Rush fan. We've got some salt of the earth type here ya know.

Was that a compliment? Should I be blushing? :)

He just insulted you, Eagle. He called you cheesy. :cool: ;) ;)

But I got some cream for that! :D

• Like 2

No ice cream for me tonight... I have an appointment with my nutritionist tomorrow and need to show that I've been a good boy in the past months!

Rod, has following the advice of a nutritionist made a difference in how you feel or not?

I went from 86kg to 77kg, and feel MUCH better now!

• Like 1

Hi, Catherine! :hi:

She ignored me, I hope you have better luck... ;)

She's probably watching one of the videos. Maybe the little porker one. Her eyes may be filling up with tears. We'll give her a few more moments to compose herself.

I'll check in from time to time and see if I get at least a wave anyway...
  • Like 1

Maybe they will come on-stage early tonight to atone for their Monday night faux pas. :)

I wonder if Geddy will remember that he's supposed to be embarrassed about that?

No ice cream for me tonight... I have an appointment with my nutritionist tomorrow and need to show that I've been a good boy in the past months!

Rod, has following the advice of a nutritionist made a difference in how you feel or not?

Thats like 40 lbs right? Geez. Way to go Rod!!... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Well...hello everyone! Greetings from Aspen Park where the Carson Valley Giants are about to take on the Carson Valley Cardinals. It just stopped raining and it looks like we'll be playing ball. Enjoy the show!
  • Like 5

The name of his band is called "Skinny Brazillian Thong Boy"

Maybe they will come on-stage early tonight to atone for their Monday night faux pas. :)

I wonder if Geddy will remember that he's supposed to be embarrassed about that?

I think he'll refer to it tonight. I would be surprised if he doesn't.

Maybe they are beyond getting embarrassed at stuff like that anymore after forty years.

Well...hello everyone! Greetings from Aspen Park where the Carson Valley Giants are about to take on the Carson Valley Cardinals. It just stopped raining and it looks like we'll be playing ball. Enjoy the show!

Have a good time, Goose! :hi:

Thanks...I haven't made the conversion to pounds to be honest. But yeah, I've tried a bunch of diets and this one has been surprisingly easy to follow. I'll soon complete one year with more or less the same Wright.

I think he'll refer to it tonight. I would be surprised if he doesn't.

Maybe they are beyond getting embarrassed at stuff like that anymore after forty years.

I'm sure it's probably happened more times than we can count. It's just since this periscope thing happened a lot more people know about it. :LOL:

• Like 1