Jump to content


Show Seven Reveal Thread - Houston, TX - May 20th


408 replies to this topic

#401 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:24 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 21 May 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postamalignantfarcry, on 20 May 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

For those complaining about Texas getting too many shows...you are aware of the size of the state, right? They could still play El Paso, San Antonio, Lubbock, and Midland/Odessa and STILL not play within 150 miles of each other. From Louisiana to the border of New Mexico by El Paso you're talking 13-14 hours across.

That's so much better than California.  The closest show to me (in San Francisco, a big city!) is 50 miles away, and the next closest is 400 miles south.  Going north, the next closest is over 600 miles away   :(
Atlanta is not terribly far for me but Charlotte NC would have been better. Guess they aren't playing there anymore. I saw them there for VT and S & A. I think they probably played there for TM and CA too but I am not sure because I didn't go...

Sponsored Post

#402 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21765 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 21 May 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postamalignantfarcry, on 20 May 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

For those complaining about Texas getting too many shows...you are aware of the size of the state, right? They could still play El Paso, San Antonio, Lubbock, and Midland/Odessa and STILL not play within 150 miles of each other. From Louisiana to the border of New Mexico by El Paso you're talking 13-14 hours across.

That's so much better than California.  The closest show to me (in San Francisco, a big city!) is 50 miles away, and the next closest is 400 miles south.  Going north, the next closest is over 600 miles away   :(
Atlanta is not terribly far for me but Charlotte NC would have been better. Guess they aren't playing there anymore. I saw them there for VT and S & A. I think they probably played there for TM and CA too but I am not sure because I didn't go...

I remember someone commenting about either the TM or CA tour that the show there was nowhere near sold out.

#403 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:30 PM

View PostLorraine, on 21 May 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

View Postcatherine, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

Here you go Narps.   She said hello to "everyone."  It is safe to assume that would include you as well!  :)

You are welcome.
Thanks Lorraine. I feel so special now... ;) I seriously appreciate you digging this up. I can sleep soundly tonight. I wasn't sure if all the hipster banter the other night came across the wrong way or not... :D

#404 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14368 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:46 PM

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 21 May 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postamalignantfarcry, on 20 May 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

For those complaining about Texas getting too many shows...you are aware of the size of the state, right? They could still play El Paso, San Antonio, Lubbock, and Midland/Odessa and STILL not play within 150 miles of each other. From Louisiana to the border of New Mexico by El Paso you're talking 13-14 hours across.

That's so much better than California.  The closest show to me (in San Francisco, a big city!) is 50 miles away, and the next closest is 400 miles south.  Going north, the next closest is over 600 miles away   :(
Atlanta is not terribly far for me but Charlotte NC would have been better. Guess they aren't playing there anymore. I saw them there for VT and S & A. I think they probably played there for TM and CA too but I am not sure because I didn't go...
Dude why didn't you hit Greensboro?

#405 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:50 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 21 May 2015 - 06:46 PM, said:

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 21 May 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postamalignantfarcry, on 20 May 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

For those complaining about Texas getting too many shows...you are aware of the size of the state, right? They could still play El Paso, San Antonio, Lubbock, and Midland/Odessa and STILL not play within 150 miles of each other. From Louisiana to the border of New Mexico by El Paso you're talking 13-14 hours across.

That's so much better than California.  The closest show to me (in San Francisco, a big city!) is 50 miles away, and the next closest is 400 miles south.  Going north, the next closest is over 600 miles away   :(
Atlanta is not terribly far for me but Charlotte NC would have been better. Guess they aren't playing there anymore. I saw them there for VT and S & A. I think they probably played there for TM and CA too but I am not sure because I didn't go...
Dude why didn't you hit Greensboro?
Dinero my brother. I would love to have hit Atlanta and then on to Greensboro but just couldn't justify it. Aiken and I discussed it briefly for a while because that is what he is doing but as I said I just couldn't...

#406 catherine

catherine

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1357 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:Music:mainly Hard Rock, Progressive Rock/Metal, Classic Rock, some Alternative and Grunge; Reading:mainly Literature/Fiction and Classics; Knitting

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 06:30 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 21 May 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

View Postcatherine, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

Here you go Narps.   She said hello to "everyone."  It is safe to assume that would include you as well!  :)

You are welcome.
Thanks Lorraine. I feel so special now... ;) I seriously appreciate you digging this up. I can sleep soundly tonight. I wasn't sure if all the hipster banter the other night came across the wrong way or not... :D
Don't be silly. I am enjoying the banter here. Sorry if I worried ya. :)

#407 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

View Postcatherine, on 21 May 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 06:30 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 21 May 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

View Postcatherine, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

Here you go Narps.   She said hello to "everyone."  It is safe to assume that would include you as well!  :)

You are welcome.
Thanks Lorraine. I feel so special now... ;) I seriously appreciate you digging this up. I can sleep soundly tonight. I wasn't sure if all the hipster banter the other night came across the wrong way or not... :D
Don't be silly. I am enjoying the banter here. Sorry if I worried ya. :)
Its all good catherine. We are enjoying you around here. Glad you have decided to join us... :cheers: When does the show start tonight?

Edited by Narps, 21 May 2015 - 08:15 PM.


#408 catherine

catherine

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1357 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:Music:mainly Hard Rock, Progressive Rock/Metal, Classic Rock, some Alternative and Grunge; Reading:mainly Literature/Fiction and Classics; Knitting

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:16 PM

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

View Postcatherine, on 21 May 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

View PostNarps, on 21 May 2015 - 06:30 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 21 May 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

View Postcatherine, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

Here you go Narps.   She said hello to "everyone."  It is safe to assume that would include you as well!  :)

You are welcome.
Thanks Lorraine. I feel so special now... ;) I seriously appreciate you digging this up. I can sleep soundly tonight. I wasn't sure if all the hipster banter the other night came across the wrong way or not... :D
Don't be silly. I am enjoying the banter here. Sorry if I worried ya. :)
Its all good catherine. We are enjoying you around here. Glad you have decided to join us... :cheers:
Thanks! :hi:

#409 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42114 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Get set for New Orleans.  Now all we need is a thread.



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users