Show Seven Reveal Thread - Houston, TX - May 20th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

People need to only periscope the second set since it seems like they all keep crapping out halfway through.

This needs to get more organized. We need a team where each person streams like 6 or so songs then the next person takes over.

There was a signup sheet with backups.

The silence is telling me the plan was not enforced! ;)

We tried :(

No, I understand. The plan is only as strong as it soldiers who execute it.

• Like 1

This is the first time weve had no feeds for the 2nd half.

I'm going into withdrawal! Bring out the trauma kit.

• Like 2

:musicnote: When our weary world was young, THESTRAGGLEOFTHEANCIENTSFIRST began . . . :musicnote:

Sorry . . . thought I'd fill the silence with a little impression.

• Like 1

I hear you. Even little old Lincoln Nebraska had a feed all the way through. Edited by rush22112
  • Like 2

And I wanted to see which doubleneck Geddy breaks out... I hope New Orleans gets the Jetglo!

• Like 1

And I wanted to see which doubleneck Geddy breaks out... I hope New Orleans gets the Jetglo!

The Jetglo just looks right on him. :)

Counterparts is still their best record since the time it came out. Alex's tone is just killer. CA might've rivaled it if it weren't mixed like crap.

My fav Neil drum sound as well!

Counterparts is not a superior record to CA. It's a good record. But c'mon homey

Didn't say it was. I said it's my fav drum sound. CA doesn't approach CP from a sonic perspective.

Not you bub, texmike. It's all good. CA's a giant...something can sound better and the songs still be inferior

True. And I would agree that CA is a strong (though not perfect) record. A big step back in the right direction toward musically adventurous, jam style Rush after the dullness of the previous three.

Sound is very important to me though. What good is a set of well constructed songs if they're produced like crap. Overall, I find it more enjoyable to listen to CP all the way through than CA all the way through. Just a difference of opinion.

• Like 1

Counterparts is still their best record since the time it came out. Alex's tone is just killer. CA might've rivaled it if it weren't mixed like crap.

My fav Neil drum sound as well!

Counterparts is not a superior record to CA. It's a good record. But c'mon homey

Didn't say it was. I said it's my fav drum sound. CA doesn't approach CP from a sonic perspective.

Not you bub, texmike. It's all good. CA's a giant...something can sound better and the songs still be inferior

True. And I would agree that CA is a strong (though not perfect) record. A big step back in the right direction toward musically adventurous, jam style Rush after the dullness of the previous three.

Sound is very important to me though. What good is a set of well constructed songs if they're produced like crap. Overall, I find it more enjoyable to listen to CP all the way through than CA all the way through. Just a difference of opinion.

I think Razkuli... Raskulinek, what's his name... is the one who should retire....
  • Like 1