Jump to content


Show Seven Reveal Thread - Houston, TX - May 20th


408 replies to this topic

#181 rush22112

rush22112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 310 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Hampshire

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

View Postrush22112, on 20 May 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

Bobby

Sponsored Post

#182 YAJ2112

YAJ2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 125 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

https://www.periscop...gfihyYCfJt9Dw==

#183 catherine

catherine

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1357 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:Music:mainly Hard Rock, Progressive Rock/Metal, Classic Rock, some Alternative and Grunge; Reading:mainly Literature/Fiction and Classics; Knitting

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

Edited by catherine, 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM.


#184 rush22112

rush22112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 310 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Hampshire

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

View Postcatherine, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.
https://www.periscope.tv/w/Vz5oQTIyODE1ODl8MTI4NjQ2NThqAP-6zf9xuO0i1qaxaV3GD4Or-11IlYMOj6bN31ZFHA==

#185 catherine

catherine

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1357 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:Music:mainly Hard Rock, Progressive Rock/Metal, Classic Rock, some Alternative and Grunge; Reading:mainly Literature/Fiction and Classics; Knitting

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

View PostYAJ2112, on 20 May 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

Thanks :-)

#186 JDC

JDC

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 115 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

View Postpresto123, on 20 May 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

Not to bitch, but really not fair that Texas gets so many shows and Indy(a midwest staple) none.
Because Neil likes to ride in Texas and everything is BIGGER in Texas :D

#187 catherine

catherine

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1357 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:Music:mainly Hard Rock, Progressive Rock/Metal, Classic Rock, some Alternative and Grunge; Reading:mainly Literature/Fiction and Classics; Knitting

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

View Postrush22112, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

View Postcatherine, on 20 May 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.
https://www.periscope.tv/w/Vz5oQTIyODE1ODl8MTI4NjQ2NThqAP-6zf9xuO0i1qaxaV3GD4Or-11IlYMOj6bN31ZFHA==

oooo good one!

#188 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

Okay, I see what you guys mean about the crick in the neck.

#189 rushbass

rushbass

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5973 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Biloxi, Mississippi
  • Interests:Music, Motorcycling, Auburn Tigers Football

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

View Postrush22112, on 20 May 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:


Bobby is an Auburn fan!  WAR EAGLE!!!

#190 edwardv2

edwardv2

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Salem, OR
  • Interests:photography, technology, travel, camping

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 20 May 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

Okay, I see what you guys mean about the crick in the neck.
That's why I watch on my iPad and participate in the forums on my laptop. You can turn it however you need.

#191 rush22112

rush22112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 310 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Hampshire

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

Great feed Bobby! Hope he stays with it

#192 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Keepin' the man down.
    Knocking before I enter.
    Sweeping up after it's all over!

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

JDC, on 20 May 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

View Postpresto123, on 20 May 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

Not to bitch, but really not fair that Texas gets so many shows and Indy(a midwest staple) none.
Because Neil likes to ride in Texas and everything is BIGGER in Texas :D
yeah even the assholes. Cops perform body cavity searchs on the side of the roads there

#193 presto123

presto123

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3406 posts
  • Location:Noblesville, IN.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 20 May 2015 - 08:35 PM, said:

JDC, on 20 May 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

View Postpresto123, on 20 May 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

Not to bitch, but really not fair that Texas gets so many shows and Indy(a midwest staple) none.
Because Neil likes to ride in Texas and everything is BIGGER in Texas :D
yeah even the assholes. Cops perform body cavity searchs on the side of the roads there

Hell no....lol....Neil will tell you Florida has the worst cops by far(not just because of Lifeson incident)

#194 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:38 PM

I never liked this song before this tour/video.

#195 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Keepin' the man down.
    Knocking before I enter.
    Sweeping up after it's all over!

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 20 May 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

Okay, I see what you guys mean about the crick in the neck.


#196 presto123

presto123

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3406 posts
  • Location:Noblesville, IN.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

View Postedwardv2, on 20 May 2015 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 20 May 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

Okay, I see what you guys mean about the crick in the neck.
That's why I watch on my iPad and participate in the forums on my laptop. You can turn it however you need.

Ctrl/Alt plus arrow will turn the video any way you want on laptop.

#197 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Keepin' the man down.
    Knocking before I enter.
    Sweeping up after it's all over!

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 20 May 2015 - 08:38 PM, said:

I never liked this song before this tour/video.
The video made this song cooler than ever

#198 rush22112

rush22112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 310 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Hampshire

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

DEW

#199 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18811 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Flenser
  • Interests:NO FUN. NOT EVER.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 20 May 2015 - 08:39 PM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 20 May 2015 - 08:38 PM, said:

I never liked this song before this tour/video.
The video made this song cooler than ever
It redeemed itself with the new video.

Edited by PolarizeMe, 20 May 2015 - 08:40 PM.


#200 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21971 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

Stupid program. Downloaded it, signed up, watched for a while and now it's not recognizing the account.



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users