Show Seven Reveal Thread - Houston, TX - May 20th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

Edited by catherine

Hi everyone! I just had to check in and see what's up. Did I miss anything spectacular? I can't find an active feed ATM. Do you all have a link?

Sorry I missed the other night. I am travelng a lot lately and actually have to hit the road early tomorrow so can't stay for both sets.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/Vz5oQTIyODE1ODl8MTI4NjQ2NThqAP-6zf9xuO0i1qaxaV3GD4Or-11IlYMOj6bN31ZFHA==
  • Like 1

Not to bitch, but really not fair that Texas gets so many shows and Indy(a midwest staple) none.

Because Neil likes to ride in Texas and everything is BIGGER in Texas :D

https://www.periscope.tv/w/Vz5oQTIyODE1ODl8MTI4NjQ2NThqAP-6zf9xuO0i1qaxaV3GD4Or-11IlYMOj6bN31ZFHA==

oooo good one!

Okay, I see what you guys mean about the crick in the neck.

That's why I watch on my iPad and participate in the forums on my laptop. You can turn it however you need.

Not to bitch, but really not fair that Texas gets so many shows and Indy(a midwest staple) none.

yeah even the assholes. Cops perform body cavity searchs on the side of the roads there

yeah even the assholes. Cops perform body cavity searchs on the side of the roads there

Hell no....lol....Neil will tell you Florida has the worst cops by far(not just because of Lifeson incident)

Okay, I see what you guys mean about the crick in the neck.

That's why I watch on my iPad and participate in the forums on my laptop. You can turn it however you need.

Ctrl/Alt plus arrow will turn the video any way you want on laptop.

Stupid program. Downloaded it, signed up, watched for a while and now it's not recognizing the account.