What do you WISH you were eating right now?

Maverick

Perfect companion to the sometimes mundane, "What are you eating right now?" I'll get things started

http://thevulgarchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_4193_Fotor.jpg

I'm going to regret asking this, but... what is it?

Looks like a couple hashbrown burgers. I'd give them a 6/10 since that cheese looks like shit-cheese (American)

Perfect companion to the sometimes mundane, "What are you eating right now?" I'll get things started

http://thevulgarchef.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_4193_Fotor.jpg

I'm going to regret asking this, but... what is it?

Looks like a couple hashbrown burgers. I'd give them a 6/10 since that cheese looks like shit-cheese (American)

American cheese is the best cheese evar!

Gelato. Doesn't matter what flavor. Gelato is the food of the gods...
  • Like 2

Almost midnight over here. Could go for a couple of these babies right about now with a large Baja Blast.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EUN4sNpQQ34/UOJhVqm3oWI/AAAAAAAAWXs/6dgm5X9_cfw/s1600/tacobell_beefy-nachos-loaded-griller-03.JPG

Taco Bell beefy nacho grillers :drool:

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

This thread is going to be a thing!

It will help people who are losing weight (myself included) to vent about what they wish they could eat. And it will help the otherwise frustrated deal with the fact that that are not able to eat what they currently wish they could eat.

• Like 1

Wish I were eating a meal made by Mom. No one could cook like her. Certainly not me.

Well that is extremely touching, and not a reply I expected. But it is certainly a reply that I am thrilled to have received, because I know exactly how you feel.

• Like 1

This thread is going to be a thing!

It will help people who are losing weight (myself included) to vent about what they wish they could eat. And it will help the otherwise frustrated deal with the fact that that are not able to eat what they currently wish they could eat.

I may put you in the hospital, then :) I love to cook and eat and have grazed my way around the world. Life's too short for shitty food(as I am eating a tuna sammich for lunch. Every day it's tuna, solid white so it doesn't taste like cat food. No white bread and a big salad.for dinner and you will lose weight).

• Like 1

Wish I were eating a meal made by Mom. No one could cook like her. Certainly not me.

Well that is extremely touching, and not a reply I expected. But it is certainly a reply that I am thrilled to have received, because I know exactly how you feel.

Totally understand as well. I miss family meals more than anything from the past. All that's left is my mother and at 74, she's still a great cook. She could make me a pot of boiling water and it would be comforting.

• Like 2

I want a cigarette too, but I haven't had a cigarette in nearly 4.5 years. Menthol ...oooh menthol....

but I'm not going to eat one.

Can't think of a thing....too full. We just grilled huge ribeyes, baked potato and salad for lunch at work.

Right now? Any of my parents' cooking. Miss my mom's lasagna or my dad's grilling.

Dumbasses at the sandwich shop ruined my lunch. Covered the sandwich in mayonnaise after I told them I didn't want any mayo. I suppose it's my mistake for not looking in the bag until after I got back to my place. Couldn't watch what they were doing either cause it was behind the counter.

Mayonnaise is easily one of the worst things ever created.

• Like 3