Classic Rock Interview w/ Alex & Geddy

x1yyz

Geddy has lousy taste in their own music. :LOL:

Except for his remark on Neurotica. That was spot on, I think. :LOL:

what did he say?

Geddy: Just recently I listened to the song Neurotica [from 1991’s Roll The Bones) and I thought, what the f**k was that? It’s just a strange tune. I feel we’ve had a very up-and-down career as songwriters, but one thing that’s always held true is our honesty about what we’re doing. Like it or not, this is what we are [laughs].

I live in a small town somewhere in the red zone called "Loiret".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Loiret-Position.svg/langfr-280px-Loiret-Position.svg.png

To answer your other question, every person I've talked to about Rush had never heard of them. But that must be like 30 people so I don't know how many Rush fans there are in France. Most of those I told are people my age (I'm 20) who have no interest in that kind of music so it's not really surprising. I just don't know any myself :huh:

The Loire Valley is gorgeous. My sister visited there years ago when she went to school in Aix-en Provence.

Ahhh...Provence. If there's one place in the world I'd love to visit, it'd be there.

I live in a small town somewhere in the red zone called "Loiret".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Loiret-Position.svg/langfr-280px-Loiret-Position.svg.png

To answer your other question, every person I've talked to about Rush had never heard of them. But that must be like 30 people so I don't know how many Rush fans there are in France. Most of those I told are people my age (I'm 20) who have no interest in that kind of music so it's not really surprising. I just don't know any myself :huh:

The Loire Valley is gorgeous. My sister visited there years ago when she went to school in Aix-en Provence.

Ahhh...Provence. If there's one place in the world I'd love to visit, it'd be there.

Me too. There's a good reason why so many artists painted there.