Jump to content


The ON/OFF thread...

Here There Everywhere

  • Please log in to reply
772 replies to this topic

#761 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26625 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 07 August 2021 - 03:28 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 06 August 2021 - 01:48 AM, said:

off



Sponsored Post

#762 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6613 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bonchester Bridge, Scotland
  • Interests:Very few interests, but many passions

Posted 07 August 2021 - 03:45 PM

View PostSun & Moon, on 03 August 2021 - 01:38 PM, said:

I will be moving into my new home on Saturday. I'm very exhausted, but still have to do some packing. It will take most of my spare time alonside sleeping.
Few things as much fun, despite what the "stressful life event" rankings tell you. I`ve moved only because I wanted to so it`s always been a thing I`m excited about. Hope your new home feels right :sundog:

#763 Sun & Moon

Sun & Moon

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 436 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:A fine place to hesitate
  • Interests:Music!!!
    Playing bass.
    Atalanta B.C.
    Graphic novels, seashores.
    Dancing, reading, swimming, running, hitting the gym.

Posted 08 August 2021 - 12:51 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 07 August 2021 - 03:45 PM, said:

View PostSun & Moon, on 03 August 2021 - 01:38 PM, said:

I will be moving into my new home on Saturday. I'm very exhausted, but still have to do some packing. It will take most of my spare time alonside sleeping.
Few things as much fun, despite what the "stressful life event" rankings tell you. I`ve moved only because I wanted to so it`s always been a thing I`m excited about. Hope your new home feels right :sundog:
Thank you! I'm now at my new home and it feels great! :heart:  A friend of mine just got my wifi working, too, so I'm online again. :)

This flat is like a hotel room, but cozy. Everything is renovated with a good taste, maintaining the spirit of this 1950's apartment house. Classy white surfaces and kitchen cabinets, a balcony facing a beautiful park, afternoon light coming in. Bathroom and shower are gorgeous. I could never have dreamed of living like this. I moved from a worn-out but symphatetic 29 m2 flat with a kitchenette and no balcony in it to this 35 m2 apartment, and I will only have to pay about 40 € more a month. Now I also have a full-sized kitchen.

It's very quiet in here - until I grab my bass. :lol:

Edited by Sun & Moon, 08 August 2021 - 12:59 PM.


#764 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 13366 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:Music, architecture, and childhood hobbies.

Posted 12 August 2021 - 10:57 AM

on

#765 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 8472 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northwestern Lower Peninsula, Michigan
  • Interests:Cooking, meteorology, movies, music, politics

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:35 AM

Nice to see that Cyclonus X-1 is back, or at least still alive.


I hope JohnnyBlaze is okay :(

#766 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 11940 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:56 AM

View Post_hi_water._, on 12 August 2021 - 11:35 AM, said:

Nice to see that Cyclonus X-1 is back, or at least still alive.


I hope JohnnyBlaze is okay :(

He is "doin' good"   as we say in Pennsylvania. (we are Facebook friends.)  He just hasn't been on TRF.

#767 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 8472 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northwestern Lower Peninsula, Michigan
  • Interests:Cooking, meteorology, movies, music, politics

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:06 PM

View Postblueschica, on 12 August 2021 - 11:56 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 12 August 2021 - 11:35 AM, said:

Nice to see that Cyclonus X-1 is back, or at least still alive.


I hope JohnnyBlaze is okay :(

He is "doin' good"   as we say in Pennsylvania. (we are Facebook friends.)  He just hasn't been on TRF.
Any particular reason why, or is that confidential?

#768 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 11940 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:11 PM

View Post_hi_water._, on 12 August 2021 - 12:06 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 12 August 2021 - 11:56 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 12 August 2021 - 11:35 AM, said:

Nice to see that Cyclonus X-1 is back, or at least still alive.


I hope JohnnyBlaze is okay :(

He is "doin' good"   as we say in Pennsylvania. (we are Facebook friends.)  He just hasn't been on TRF.
Any particular reason why, or is that confidential?

Seems like he has been busy but other than that I'm not sure.  If I get the chance I'll tell him you said hi!

#769 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26625 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 31 August 2021 - 08:25 AM

Posted Image


Edited by The Cat 3, 31 August 2021 - 10:36 AM.


#770 pjbear05

pjbear05

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4999 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pembroke Pines, FL
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 07 September 2021 - 10:58 AM

After tonight I am, for the most part, going to be OFF, spending a long anticipated 3 week vacation in Michigan.  I might post little tidbits or a mini trip report along the way, but I'll probably be too wiped out to do so.  I'm more likely to sign on anonymously if at all. So if my ramblings don't invade TRF in the immediate future, fear not.  This trip has been envisioned, and delayed, for well over a year now.  Cheers!

#771 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 11940 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 07 September 2021 - 02:03 PM

View Postpjbear05, on 07 September 2021 - 10:58 AM, said:

After tonight I am, for the most part, going to be OFF, spending a long anticipated 3 week vacation in Michigan.  I might post little tidbits or a mini trip report along the way, but I'll probably be too wiped out to do so.  I'm more likely to sign on anonymously if at all. So if my ramblings don't invade TRF in the immediate future, fear not.  This trip has been envisioned, and delayed, for well over a year now.  Cheers!

I'm glad you are going to be able to take your trip! Enjoy Michigan and beautiful September- safe travels.

#772 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

    Tin Cup

  • Members
  • 4082 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Missouri USA
  • Interests:Rush, hiking, reading, golf, soccer

Posted 08 September 2021 - 05:15 PM

Starting this weekend and extending for god knows how long, I will be OFF.

We are moving, and there will be overlapage, so I'm not sure when the new internet will be hooked up.

Now I'm going to leave this marshmallow right here, and if you don't eat it before I come back, I'll give you two.

#773 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26625 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 08 September 2021 - 06:31 PM

View PostNova Carmina, on 08 September 2021 - 05:15 PM, said:

Starting this weekend and extending for god knows how long, I will be OFF.

We are moving, and there will be overlapage, so I'm not sure when the new internet will be hooked up.

Now I'm going to leave this marshmallow right here, and if you don't eat it before I come back, I'll give you two.

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users