Jump to content


The ON/OFF thread...

Here There Everywhere

  • Please log in to reply
622 replies to this topic

#601 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 35872 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

View Postblueschica, on 01 June 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Don't worry guys I will be okay :hug2:

Well, I hope everything turns out OK and that you still get to do your School of Rock camp. Take care of yourself.

thanks, me too. I Hope so too.

its all because of social media so I am leaving that for a few weeks but I will like videos on you tube, post art on Deviantart, and post on TRF, but that is it.

Sponsored Post

#602 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32398 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 01 June 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Don't worry guys I will be okay :hug2:

Well, I hope everything turns out OK and that you still get to do your School of Rock camp. Take care of yourself.

thanks, me too. I Hope so too.

its all because of social media so I am leaving that for a few weeks but I will like videos on you tube, post art on Deviantart, and post on TRF, but that is it.

If you are at risk of being arrested for stuff online then I am afraid that is your own doing and you need to sort yourself out ASAP.

#603 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 35872 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 01 June 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Don't worry guys I will be okay :hug2:

Well, I hope everything turns out OK and that you still get to do your School of Rock camp. Take care of yourself.

thanks, me too. I Hope so too.

its all because of social media so I am leaving that for a few weeks but I will like videos on you tube, post art on Deviantart, and post on TRF, but that is it.

If you are at risk of being arrested for stuff online then I am afraid that is your own doing and you need to sort yourself out ASAP.

Yeah I'm starting that now

#604 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 35872 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 01 June 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Don't worry guys I will be okay :hug2:

Well, I hope everything turns out OK and that you still get to do your School of Rock camp. Take care of yourself.

thanks, me too. I Hope so too.

its all because of social media so I am leaving that for a few weeks but I will like videos on you tube, post art on Deviantart, and post on TRF, but that is it.

If you are at risk of being arrested for stuff online then I am afraid that is your own doing and you need to sort yourself out ASAP.

Yeah I'm starting that now

which is why I am leaving social media for right now and staying only active on 3 websites that none of this concerns

#605 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 35872 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

I won't discuss this any further here or in dm, sorry

#606 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32398 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 01 June 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 01 June 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 01 June 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Don't worry guys I will be okay :hug2:

Well, I hope everything turns out OK and that you still get to do your School of Rock camp. Take care of yourself.

thanks, me too. I Hope so too.

its all because of social media so I am leaving that for a few weeks but I will like videos on you tube, post art on Deviantart, and post on TRF, but that is it.

If you are at risk of being arrested for stuff online then I am afraid that is your own doing and you need to sort yourself out ASAP.

Yeah I'm starting that now

which is why I am leaving social media for right now and staying only active on 3 websites that none of this concerns

Which is something I suggested to you ages ago and you either ignored or asked me to stop being nasty.

When you grow up we call that "ignorance" and you will be lucky to find a shoulder to cry on.

Work on being a good listener.

#607 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 21183 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

Off.

#608 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5965 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:22 PM

Off for a few days for the annual family reunion.  The annual 4 days of thunderstorms are predicted as well!  :banghead:

Edited by blueschica, 13 June 2017 - 11:22 PM.


#609 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 21183 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

Off for a couple days

#610 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3640 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:23 PM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 19 August 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

Off for a couple days

miss you already! :D

#611 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5965 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:36 PM

I hope all is well with Lorraine.  She's been off for around a week now.  :(

#612 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6555 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

 blueschica, on 20 October 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

I hope all is well with Lorraine.  She's been off for around a week now.  :(

Maybe she's gone looking for where Zelix went?
Posted Image

#613 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3640 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:44 AM

I've scheduled myself for something like 60 hours of studio work over the coming week so that I finish my big final project by the due date next Sunday night. In order to hold myself to that, step one is gonna be getting off of here, so if you catch me posting something over the next week, do me a favor and ignore me completely.

Be back next Monday. Off.

#614 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:25 AM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 27 November 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

I've scheduled myself for something like 60 hours of studio work over the coming week so that I finish my big final project by the due date next Sunday night. In order to hold myself to that, step one is gonna be getting off of here, so if you catch me posting something over the next week, do me a favor and ignore me completely.

Be back next Monday. Off.

Play your heart out and hurry back to the important stuff - posting on TRF~  :cool: :lol: :hi:

#615 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3640 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

 Lorraine, on 27 November 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

 Entre_Perpetuo, on 27 November 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

I've scheduled myself for something like 60 hours of studio work over the coming week so that I finish my big final project by the due date next Sunday night. In order to hold myself to that, step one is gonna be getting off of here, so if you catch me posting something over the next week, do me a favor and ignore me completely.

Be back next Monday. Off.

Play your heart out and hurry back to the important stuff - posting on TRF~  :cool: :lol: :hi:

I'm baa-aack! :D

#616 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

Off indefinitely.

#617 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6555 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

WHAT THE HECK?
Posted Image

#618 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12822 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

Off indefinitely.
I hope not indefinitely. :(

#619 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3640 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

Off indefinitely.

You are missed!

#620 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3910 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 10 December 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

Off indefinitely.
I hope not indefinitely. :(

That only means an unspecified period of time. That asshole Grayson Allen who plays basketball for Duke and is known for tripping people, got an "indefinite" suspension last year that ended up being 1 whole game. She'll be back.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users