The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

I'll be off until next January 27. Really. Bye... :hi:

:hi: Take good care!

Thank you. I'm back!

I'm GLAD!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Celebrating%20banana%20sm.jpg

• Like 1

I'm really sick. Things are going from worse to worser. I think I need a break from this place because I've shared so much it's no longer the escape it used to be.

PM me if you like and I will likely still browse as it's a deeply ingrained habit but I won't be kind company.

Hopefully you'll find a way to cope with whatever you need. Just in time.

I wish you recovery and good things. ^-^

• Like 1

School's really kicking in now and this is the second time I've found myself in the state of completely sapped motivation and ceaseless browsing of TRF since the semester began, which isn't going to help my grades. Besides, I think with Queen and my 2112th post I've said all I needed to say before leaving for a while again, so I'll not be regretting this to any major extent. Not in a bad way, just making sure I don't fall into one. I'll likely be back next month for Spring break, then for Easter, then after finals week I'll return for the summer. Hope all goes well here! :)

Off.

• Like 3

I am back I guess.

I am working hard to get rid of my problems, but mental illness is hard to fix.

Depression and Anxiety suck, but I can get through this, I Hope :)

When you seek help, You've taken the first step. All Power to you, GNP. and I MEAN that. Good luck!!!http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20in%20yellow%20baseball%20cap.gif

• Like 2

I'm gonna be here but sporadically maybe. I got T-Boned, driver side of my car today. Just starting to feel some stiffnesses around my body, and my glassed were knocked right off my face. Luckily, there was a Police Officer from a neighboring jurisdiction at a Uniform store just across the street from the accident occurance site, even though he did'nt see it. The guy who hit me took off. The officer from the other jurisdiction, called Saline police, and an officer from Saline arrived within ten minutes. The driver side doors were both kinda crunched sorta deep, but the driver door still works, and the car still drives like it always has...FORD makes Fusion models quite tough! I don't have side curtain airbags, this being a 2010 model, but I was just jostled in my seat. Since it was a side impact, my main airbag didn't deploy either. Went ahead and did my monthly banking, and paid bills and such after I got home, already started a insurance report, supposed to get a 'team' here tomorrow to view the damage. Luckily I don't think they'll total it, but of they do, I'll still turn out ok money wise....the place I'm going for collision damage is a shop covered by AAA, and the Saline Officer recommended it. I asked him his name and he told me "Officer Snook" and I said, "Any relation to Shelly Snook?" and he said, "yes, she's my sister!". Then I told him, "I went to High School with her!"

In the end, since I stuck around and looked for the asshole, The officer didn't ticket me and they're looking for his truck, a 10 yr. old model Burgundy metal flake F-150 with high suspenion and a white cap didn't get the plate, but they've got a good start on finding him. I've been taking it easy, drinking a bunch of Coke Zero 12oz. bottles and watching "Magnum P.I." on my 'stick'. Now, gonna watch "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" for 20 mins, and then hitting the sheets. I'm glad it wasn't worse for me. Like I said, just a little stiffness and aches....should be fine by morning...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20score%20in%20comp%20game.jpg

I'm gonna be here but sporadically maybe. I got T-Boned, driver side of my car today. Just starting to feel some stiffnesses around my body, and my glassed were knocked right off my face. Luckily, there was a Police Officer from a neighboring jurisdiction at a Uniform store just across the street from the accident occurance site, even though he did'nt see it. The guy who hit me took off. The officer from the other jurisdiction, called Saline police, and an officer from Saline arrived within ten minutes. The driver side doors were both kinda crunched sorta deep, but the driver door still works, and the car still drives like it always has...FORD makes Fusion models quite tough! I don't have side curtain airbags, this being a 2010 model, but I was just jostled in my seat. Since it was a side impact, my main airbag didn't deploy either. Went ahead and did my monthly banking, and paid bills and such after I got home, already started a insurance report, supposed to get a 'team' here tomorrow to view the damage. Luckily I don't think they'll total it, but of they do, I'll still turn out ok money wise....the place I'm going for collision damage is a shop covered by AAA, and the Saline Officer recommended it. I asked him his name and he told me "Officer Snook" and I said, "Any relation to Shelly Snook?" and he said, "yes, she's my sister!". Then I told him, "I went to High School with her!"

In the end, since I stuck around and looked for the asshole, The officer didn't ticket me and they're looking for his truck, a 10 yr. old model Burgundy metal flake F-150 with high suspenion and a white cap didn't get the plate, but they've got a good start on finding him. I've been taking it easy, drinking a bunch of Coke Zero 12oz. bottles and watching "Magnum P.I." on my 'stick'. Now, gonna watch "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" for 20 mins, and then hitting the sheets. I'm glad it wasn't worse for me. Like I said, just a little stiffness and aches....should be fine by morning...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20score%20in%20comp%20game.jpg

ORFie, I do hope you can manage things and take care of yourself.

I wish you luck to find the person who did this to you.

Please do whatever necessary to recover and get well. ^-^

• Like 3

I'm glad the damage to you wasn't worse. That sounds like a pretty bad hit, and to have it be a hit and run really stinks. I'm with Verena; take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to recover! Keep us posted and take care. :hug2:

• Like 3

Yikes, ORFie! I'm glad that you survived intact, and I hope that the aches and stiffness won't worsen for you. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for you from here and you can take it easy!

• Like 3

Holy shit! Hope you get well soon... :cheers:

• Like 1

I'm basically OK, just some 'banging up' type stuff...stiffness, aches....like being picked up and shaken really hard....thanks for the kind thoughts though!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Sad%20banana%20sm.jpg

• Like 3

I'm basically OK, just some 'banging up' type stuff...stiffness, aches....like being picked up and shaken really hard....thanks for the kind thoughts though!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Sad%20banana%20sm.jpg

:hug2:

• Like 1

:hug2:

Thanks, Verena! :kisshug: :mwah: :wub:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/cupid%20banana.gif

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune ORf and hope you and your wheels make a speedy recovery. Hopefully the bastard will be caught and suitably punished.

yeah, i'm lucky My Tax Refund will pay for the fixit guys to completely restore my Fusion...and I really hope the Police can catch that bum. I really respect the Saline Police Dept.Things I've seen online and TV, make me appreciate our Officers....finished my Taxes today, and Federal has already been accepted! State form has been e-filed also....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Police%20banana%20dancing.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 4

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune ORf and hope you and your wheels make a speedy recovery. Hopefully the bastard will be caught and suitably punished.

yeah, i'm lucky My Tax Refund will pay for the fixit guys to completely restore my Fusion...and I really hope the Police can catch that bum. I really respect the Saline Police Dept.Things I've seen online and TV, make me appreciate our Officers....finished my Taxes today, and Federal has already been accepted! State form has been e-filed also....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Police%20banana%20dancing.gif

First thing this morning, I am greeted with the news that my Michigan Taxes have been accepted by the Michigan Treasury! Now all I do is wait for the direct deposits to come into my acct. and get the car fixed! YAY!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

• Like 4

This is something positive! :)

How's your health, ORFie?

(I'm asking due my concern.)

I still have a little stiffness in my back, but otherwise I feel fine today! Thanks, Verena! Been way busy with transferring music, doing other stuff on setting up this computer.... Oh! THIS was cool! Found the site that I had on my laptop that gives you almost ALL of the Alt/Symbol codes for a Wimpdows machine! Crosses, money symbols, letter symbols, [accents and umlauts, etc.] I LOVE that kind of stuff!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20riding%20on%20bouncyball.gif

I still have a little stiffness in my back, but otherwise I feel fine today! Thanks, Verena! Been way busy with transferring music, doing other stuff on setting up this computer.... Oh! THIS was cool! Found the site that I had on my laptop that gives you almost ALL of the Alt/Symbol codes for a Wimpdows machine! Crosses, money symbols, letter symbols, [accents and umlauts, etc.] I LOVE that kind of stuff!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20riding%20on%20bouncyball.gif

:yes:

Just *don't* go too fast. Recovery takes time. I wish you good things. :hi:

• Like 1

:yes:

Just *don't* go too fast. Recovery takes time. I wish you good things. :hi:

Thanks, kiddo! Going to the collision shop tomorrow so they can assess the damage for the insurance company....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20on%2050s%20pick-up.gif

Spring break. Always a fun time of year! In my day, it usually meant it was TRIP time! Fla, Colorado, Arkansas, Indiana, and such! Anyhow, We had a Giantic WIND storm on Wed. and it was blowing ME around, so you know the it was going strong! That's the day I went to the collision shop to get my repair estimate. Just over 3,000 for a good lookin' car again! Rental for $30 bucks a day, all paid for by AAA! after my 500 deductable that is! Later, after I got home, we had a couple of power glitches, but all that went out completely was the internet. That was at 2:30 pm Wednesday. Internet was restored at 4:30pm TODAY. more than two whole days....SHEESH!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Warhol%20banana.jpg

• Like 2