The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Hey Narps, did you bring the disco ball back?

I can't right now because due to changes(for the waaaay better) in my life I don't have a laptop anymore and do all of my business and pleasure with my phone. I haven't a clue how to post a pic or anything on this thing. It took me about an hour :LOL: to post an avatar. If somebody out in Rush land could help me I would appreciate it... :)
  • Like 3

I can't right now because due to changes(for the waaaay better) in my life I don't have a laptop anymore and do all of my business and pleasure with my phone. I haven't a clue how to post a pic or anything on this thing. It took me about an hour :LOL: to post an avatar. If somebody out in Rush land could help me I would appreciate it... :)

I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out.

What happened to your laptop? After all the money you spent getting it spruced back up too.

• Like 1

I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out.

What happened to your laptop? After all the money you spent getting it spruced back up too.

It stayed with my house when I left. I figure since it was my decision to go I shouldn't take anything that wasn't completely "mine". Just trying to be nice in the face of unpleasantness...
  • Like 2

I need one o' those " XXX for DUMMIES" books on my cell phone, also!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

• Like 1

Summer is winding to a close, and college is looming dead ahead. I'm going to need to take some precautions to keep myself academically focused in my first year at the school of my dreams, and one of them is going to be fasting from TRF. I love the community here, and I almost can't bear to live with the thought that rumors of a new album could spring up and I'd be missing them, or that someone could post in the Queen thread and I wouldn't be there to see it, but I'm going to take a break nonetheless. I start on Wednesday, so this begins roughly my last day on TRF for a while. Perhaps I'll feel stable enough to return around October, or maybe it'll be winter break. Heck it may last till next summer. So a day in advance, I bid you adieu, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

:)

I've been away myself so am well late to seeing this, but congratulations on being accepted into such a competitive programme! I'll echo others before me in saying that I, too, hope that you'll be able to pop in from time to time. Best wishes! :cheers:

• Like 1

Back on after a three-week break. Guessing I didn't miss much.

Doubt it... :)

he missed the return of the prodigal narps!

Stop the presses!! :LOL:
  • Like 1

Back on after a three-week break. Guessing I didn't miss much.

Doubt it... :)

he missed the return of the prodigal narps!

Stop the presses!! :LOL:

Everyone grab a corn dog!

• Like 1

Howdy folks, I'm on again after two weeks at sea :)

Wow, how was your trip? And Narps is back!

It was fantastic, thank you! I was diving out at Cocos Island, 300 miles off the west coast of Costa Rica. It takes a day and a half to get there by boat, and I did nine days of diving with lots and lots of sharks :D

• Like 2

It was fantastic, thank you! I was diving out at Cocos Island, 300 miles off the west coast of Costa Rica. It takes a day and a half to get there by boat, and I did nine days of diving with lots and lots of sharks :D

pics?
  • Like 1

pics?

I'll post some when I get home. (I'm still in Costa Rica right now.)

• Like 1

pics?

How's the red beans and rice ("gallo pinto")? :)

pics?

How's the red beans and rice ("gallo pinto")? :)

They're good, but I wish the ratio of beans was higher. I've had some great plantains though! And I like their Imperial beer :cheers:

I tried to keep the Queen thread alive for you. :hi:

lol I noticed! Great job, I haven't most of those vids people were posting, will have to check them out this week.

• Like 1