The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Summer is winding to a close, and college is looming dead ahead. I'm going to need to take some precautions to keep myself academically focused in my first year at the school of my dreams, and one of them is going to be fasting from TRF. I love the community here, and I almost can't bear to live with the thought that rumors of a new album could spring up and I'd be missing them, or that someone could post in the Queen thread and I wouldn't be there to see it, but I'm going to take a break nonetheless. I start on Wednesday, so this begins roughly my last day on TRF for a while. Perhaps I'll feel stable enough to return around October, or maybe it'll be winter break. Heck it may last till next summer. So a day in advance, I bid you adieu, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

:)

• Like 6

Summer is winding to a close, and college is looming dead ahead. I'm going to need to take some precautions to keep myself academically focused in my first year at the school of my dreams, and one of them is going to be fasting from TRF. I love the community here, and I almost can't bear to live with the thought that rumors of a new album could spring up and I'd be missing them, or that someone could post in the Queen thread and I wouldn't be there to see it, but I'm going to take a break nonetheless. I start on Wednesday, so this begins roughly my last day on TRF for a while. Perhaps I'll feel stable enough to return around October, or maybe it'll be winter break. Heck it may last till next summer. So a day in advance, I bid you adieu, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Congrats on starting school, and I wish you all the best there. Any idea what you'll be studying - do you know yet?

• Like 1

Congrats on starting school, and I wish you all the best there. Any idea what you'll be studying - do you know yet?

Architecture. :) ty

• Like 1

Best of luck to you, the next Art Vandelay! :cheers:
  • Like 2

Ooh, cool! I love architecture and can spend hours geeking out about it.

• Like 1

Best of luck to you, the next Art Vandelay! :cheers:

:LOL:

Come back and visit us from time to time. :codger: And thanks for the Queen thread, young man! :)

I'll keep you in my prayers. :hug2:

• Like 1

Come back and visit us from time to time. :codger: And thanks for the Queen thread, young man! :)

:yes:
  • Like 1

Good luck EP.

Hope you're able to pop in from time to time. :cheers:

• Like 1

:yes:

Take care! :hug2:

Good luck to you, EP! I remember my first day of college...Wow was that cool!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bass%20leftie.gif

Best wishes with your first semester!

That STIFF KNOB, eh?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20switch%20hands.gif