Lifeson and Peart On Ecstasy, who knew? Coke and Cannabis Too

Tony R

Big surprise. Who knew?

Passage to Bangkok is about cigars?

Red Lenses is about Acid

Because I read on here relatively recently some fanboy types declaring that no way would Rush have done drugs.

Some people just don't have realistic expectations. Clearly, none of them ever got wrapped up in it like other bands, but to think they never dabbled is silly.

After all....they ARE rock stars!!

Willing to bet those same fanboys wouldn't believe that they've slept with groupies as well.

• Like 2

Because I read on here relatively recently some fanboy types declaring that no way would Rush have done drugs.

Some people just don't have realistic expectations. Clearly, none of them ever got wrapped up in it like other bands, but to think they never dabbled is silly.

Willing to bet those same fanboys wouldn't believe that they've slept with groupies as well.

Or fuckked a dead dog they found in the canal!! :16ton:

• Like 1

Or fuckked a dead dog they found in the canal!! :16ton:

Or a mudshark.

• Like 2

Remember when that story about Neil doing coke like a champ in the early 2000s surfaced? People were not happy.

• Like 3

Remember when that story about Neil doing coke like a champ in the early 2000s surfaced? People were not happy.

Which is amazing because he says in his books that he did coke. You would think reading words directly from Neil would make people believe.

• Like 1

Which is amazing because he says in his books that he did coke. You would think reading words directly from Neil would make people believe.

No, what they "think" is what they know.

It has been ever thus.

"Yes, right through to Hemispheres and a little bit beyond...maybe Clockwork Angels."

:laughing guy:

Hey, as far as rock stars go they've done nothing. Certainly nothing more than many of us have. There was another interview some months ago where Alex was talking about doing ecstasy with his wife. The guy sounds like he would be a blast to do E with.

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 4

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1