Lifeson and Peart On Ecstasy, who knew? Coke and Cannabis Too

Tony R

Well thank god they never had serious drug issues, they're very smart guys.

I'll go one step further and say recreational drugs should be legalized. That way drugs will be regulated, people will know what they are getting, and they will know how much to take without overdose.

There's a lot of truth to this statement. Not saying that hard drugs are good, but the bigger problem occurs when they are cut and mixed with other things.

Keith Richards credits the fact that he's still alive after so many years of massive cocaine usage to the fat that he never did street coke. It was always pharmaceutical grade stuff.

I did a lot of that street stuff back in the seventies and eighties. What is the difference between that and the pharmaceutical grade? I know that the street cocaine could be cut with nasty stuff. I worked with someone whose husband was a dealer.

I'll go one step further and say recreational drugs should be legalized. That way drugs will be regulated, people will know what they are getting, and they will know how much to take without overdose.

There's a lot of truth to this statement. Not saying that hard drugs are good, but the bigger problem occurs when they are cut and mixed with other things.

Keith Richards credits the fact that he's still alive after so many years of massive cocaine usage to the fat that he never did street coke. It was always pharmaceutical grade stuff.

I did a lot of that street stuff back in the seventies and eighties. What is the difference between that and the pharmaceutical grade? I know that the street cocaine could be cut with nasty stuff. I worked with someone whose husband was a dealer.

The difference is that pharmaceutical grade is pure and clean (as far as cuts and additives). It's a whole other beast altogether.

I never understood cocaine, shit lasts like 20 minutes. drugs that get you amped in general kinda freak me out... besides caffeine of course

A lot of that occurs once it's cut. The pure grade stuff isn't like that at all. And it can last a good amount of time.

I never understood cocaine, shit lasts like 20 minutes. drugs that get you amped in general kinda freak me out... besides caffeine of course

A lot of that occurs once it's cut. The pure grade stuff isn't like that at all. And it can last a good amount of time.

when I win the lottery I'll seek out some "pure grade" :dweez: :D-13:

You're down in Atlanta, right? Just take a trip to Miami...that's where it all comes from :P

• Like 1

Good. Get yourself a new Hemispheres shirt too while you are at it. :dweez:

• Like 1

This thread reminds me to try and score Denver tickets. It's been over twenty years since I have been high at a Rush concert or listened to my Cypress Hill compact disks.

Yes, high for just being in Denver. How's the new club coming along? I recall discussing you were hesitant extending your NYC visit to the NJ show because that's when your club is opening. I hope it's going well. Maybe see you at Stouts!

My god! They've done recreational drugs!

Heaven forfend!

Where is the mob from the Witch Hunt intro when you need them?

• Like 1