100% SPOILER -- THE SETLIST THREAD

Jaminbenb

Has anyone made "d" and "e" setlists up? and if so shouldn't the mod's update the first post? (since I don't get to edit after 24 or so hours)

If you type them up like you did for the first three, I will add them to the opening post.

Done.

Nice job, thanks!

• Like 1

So it looks as though Vegas will be getting Set-list A if this rotation stays true since July 9th and no D, E, F is happening.

That's cool. Red Barchetta is my all time favorite Rush song.....I can dig it.

Edited by Todem

Vancouver ended up with a new setlist - Setlist G.

Setlist Version G

Set 1:

Video Intro: The World Is...The World Is

The Anarchist

Headlong Flight

Far Cry

The Main Monkey Business

One Little Victory

Animate

Roll The Bones

Distant Early Warning

Losing It

Subdivisions

Intermission (R40 drum kit replaced with replica throwback kit)

Set 2:

Video Intro: No Country For Old Hens

Tom Sawyer

YYZ

The Spirit of Radio

Natural Science

Jacob's Ladder

Cygnus X-1 Book Two; Hemispheres: Prelude

Cygnus X-1: Book One: The Voyage: Prologue

Drum Solo

Cygnus X-1 Book One: The Voyage: Part Three

Closer to the Heart

Xanadu

2112 Overture / The Temples of Syrinx / Presentation / Grand Finale

Encore:

Video Intro: Mel's Rockpile starring Eugene Levy

Lakeside Park / Anthem

What You're Doing

Working Man (With Garden Road outro)

Video Outro: Exit...Stage Left

I have no clue what set we will get in Vegas now.

Does not matter actually. But getting B or C is ideal!!!!

Getting so damn excited!!!! Debauchery, craps, poker and Rush...what more could you ask for?

Indeed it was C tonight in San Jose. I was expecting A (again). I am going to the final show at the Forum and have no idea what to expect. Would love get B for Camera Eye but tonight I got to hear Science go Into Jacob's Ladder into Hemispheres. Those are my top 3 followed closely by Camera Eye.

Anyone wants to kill me go ahead. I can die happy. :)

• Like 2

A is very cool with me.

I saw C in Tampa an it was glorious.

If we get A in Vegas I will be giddy with joy to see Red Barchetta!!!

I will landing at LAS in 3 hours!!!!!

Edited by Todem
  • Like 1

Indeed it was C tonight in San Jose. I was expecting A (again). I am going to the final show at the Forum and have no idea what to expect. Would love get B for Camera Eye but tonight I got to hear Science go Into Jacob's Ladder into Hemispheres. Those are my top 3 followed closely by Camera Eye.

Anyone wants to kill me go ahead. I can die happy. :)

Perhaps they'll play the entirety of their multiple, alternating sets from this tour? Last show and all...

Why not? I'd do it if I were to be in their position. Blaze of glory and stuff.

One can dream, yes?

Neil can drive home after the show and hang up his cleats.

Predictions for tonight?

A, B, or a snap back to C two times in a row for Vegas?

Losing It tonight perhaps?

I've been wanting to say that I was at the "R40 Live: 40th Anniversary Tour" in Vancouver, and I got setlist G. Before going to it, I wanted, and would've liked either setlist E, or setlist G. For hoping, it was E because I liked to have seen, and heard "the Camera Eye" instead of "Yyz". The song "the Camera Eye", is, and has been my third favorite Rush song. I got "Jacob's Ladder", which is, and has been my second favorite Rush song behind "Xanadu", and "Natural Science", though. For performing "Losing It", I was hoping "Ben Mink", would've been live to perform it, with Rush, like he did on their "Signals" c.d., and album, and he was. I thought it was an outstanding concert. With a few other song picks, and choices how I would've done for it, I have posted it in, and on another thread called "Would Could Have Potentially Been the Perfect R40 Tour Setlist". I think, and feel it's hard that they won't record, and make music, and tour together anymore. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I've been wanting to say that I was at the "R40 Live: 40th Anniversary Tour" in Vancouver, and I got setlist G. Before going to it, I wanted, and would've liked either setlist E, or setlist G. For hoping, it was E because I liked to have seen, and heard "the Camera Eye" instead of "Yyz". "the Camera Eye", is, and has been my third favorite Rush song. I got "Jacob's Ladder", which is, and has been my second favorite Rush song behind "Xanadu". For performing "Losing It", I was hoping "Ben Mink", would've been live to perform it, with Rush, like he did on their "Signals" c.d., and album, and he was. I thought it was an outstanding concert. With a few other song picks, and choices how I would've done for it, I have posted it in, and on another thread. I think, and feel it's hard that they won't record, and make music, and tour together anymore.

You are very fortunate to have seen that concert.

I like The Camera Eye very much too. There's lots of live versions of it on youtube.

• Like 1

I've been wanting to say that I was at the "R40 Live: 40th Anniversary Tour" in Vancouver, and I got setlist G. Before going to it, I wanted, and would've liked either setlist E, or setlist G. For hoping, it was E because I liked to have seen, and heard "the Camera Eye" instead of "Yyz". "the Camera Eye", is, and has been my third favorite Rush song. I got "Jacob's Ladder", which is, and has been my second favorite Rush song behind "Xanadu". For performing "Losing It", I was hoping "Ben Mink", would've been live to perform it, with Rush, like he did on their "Signals" c.d., and album, and he was. I thought it was an outstanding concert. With a few other song picks, and choices how I would've done for it, I have posted it in, and on another thread. I think, and feel it's hard that they won't record, and make music, and tour together anymore.

I like The Camera Eye very much too. There's lots of live versions of it on youtube.

Losing It, Natural Science, Jacob's Ladder, Hemispheres, Double Necks in Xanadu. What an epic night that was.

• Like 2

Losing It, Natural Science, Jacob's Ladder, Hemispheres, Double Necks in Xanadu. What an epic night that was.

:o My friend, how are you doing??? I haven't seen you in such a long time. :hi:

:o My friend, how are you doing??? I haven't seen you in such a long time. :hi:

I'm good, not posting here much, since they've quit performing and writing new music.