Show Six Reveal Thread - Dallas, TX - May 18th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We are expecting Setlist C: please find it here if you want to know the songs. Don't click on the link unless you want to know the songs that will likely be played tonight. http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/93538-official-fifth-night-setlist-spoiler-thread-austin-tx-may-16th/page__st__1040#entry3563748

Hope I get it in Atlanta. Anyone figured out the formula enough to this point to tell me yes or no on this?... :huh:
  • Like 1

Hope I get it in Atlanta. Anyone figured out the formula enough to this point to tell me yes or no on this?... :huh:

You'll get setlist A and like it!!! (Seriously, you're the 10th show...sorry, but it's still an awesome setlist!!!)

You'll get setlist A and like it!!! (Seriously, you're the 10th show...sorry, but it's still an awesome setlist!!!)

Don't recall what list that is but I don't really care that much anymore. I just want to go and if a few songs in the first set really aren't to my liking then so be it. Gonna enjoy anyway...

Don't recall what list that is but I don't really care that much anymore. I just want to go and if a few songs in the first set really aren't to my liking then so be it. Gonna enjoy anyway...

Scroll down the page in the link. Setlist A is there.

• Like 1

Thanks Eagle. I miss The Wreckers and How It Is so I am good.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Haha! Great! :)

Only draw back is I better go before I take my seat or I will have to hold it for a while. I'll get my t-shirt at some point... :LOL: BTW I may be old but I don't have a "going problem" as of yet thank goodness... Edited by Narps

Only draw back is I better go before I take my seat or I will have to hold it for a while. I'll get my t-shirt at some point... :LOL: BTW I may be old but I don't have a "going problem" as of yet thank goodness...

That's just common sense. Sounds like your mother raised you right. :)

Only draw back is I better go before I take my seat or I will have to hold it for a while. I'll get my t-shirt at some point... :LOL: BTW I may be old but I don't have a "going problem" as of yet thank goodness...

That's the one problem with only having 2 synth songs...there's no time to go to the bathroom.

• Like 1

That's the one problem with only having 2 synth songs...there's no time to go to the bathroom.

That's a problem? :D

• Like 1

I got How It Is, which I could have done without, but I also got The Camera Eye, so I feel like it balanced out. :chickendance: Edited by CaressMySteel
  • Like 1

It's a relative term :P

• Like 1

It's a relative term :P

:P

I got How It Is, which I could have done without, but I also got The Camera Eye, so I feel like it balanced out. :chickendance:

Not gonna lie. I would enjoy me some The Camera Eye... Edited by Narps

If I go, I hope I get the Tulsa setlist. As much as I like The Camera Eye, I'd rather hear Distant Early Warning and Red Barchetta. And you can keep the ubiquitous YYZ which has been played to death. In my opinion. Of course.
  • Like 3

Use an empty beer cup....just call it recycling.

• Like 1

If I go, I hope I get the Tulsa setlist. As much as I like The Camera Eye, I'd rather hear Distant Early Warning and Red Barchetta. And you can keep the ubiquitous YYZ which has been played to death. In my opinion. Of course.

I agree that YYZ has been played to death. Audiences really love it though.

• Like 1

Now I gotta go back and see what I am getting. I can't remember now :sigh: . Where is that setlist thread again?... :codger:

Do they reset the sets after tour breaks, or just continue on where they left off? I can't remember what they've done in the past.

I got How It Is, which I could have done without, but I also got The Camera Eye, so I feel like it balanced out. :chickendance:

Not gonna lie. I would enjoy me some The Camera Eye...

then you'll want some set B, along with Wreckers and How It Is :)

Yeah but with YYZ you also get Natural Science, which is epic live.